Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

[Previous headmins + Unnknown Jannie] deedubya - 1984

Post by deedubya » #585643

BYOND account: see stage left
Character name: loli catgirls
Ban type: forum
Ban length: probably permanent
Ban reason: banning me was easier than actually dealing with obvious corruption in the ranks
Time ban was placed: months ago
Server you were playing on when banned: boomerstation
Round ID in which ban was placed: who knows

Your side of the story:
Part 1: After a lengthy and targeted campaign of moderator abuse on the forum, I finally hit my tipping point and lodged an official complaint regarding the obviously unfair and targeted practices I was subject to while attempting to partake in the community in much the same manner as any other forum goer. This was after specifically being instructed to do so rather than use methods I was previously using. My reward for following the advice of the moderators and attempting to go through the system as intended was a lengthy, deranged, libelous character assassination written by phuzzylodgik followed up by punishing me further for the crime of doing what the moderators told me to do. I could spend all day providing examples, debunking every piece of outrageous drivel that he wrote, but I have no motivation to do so, neither do the people reading this have any intention of actually considering any of it if I do.
tl;dr: jannies beat me for months, I lodge a complaint and big janny punishes me for lodging a proper complaint

Part 2: After some months, I decide to post in one of the few forums I still have access to. A completely inoffensive one-line post that I heavily doubt was against any forum rules at the time. Not long afterwards, an unknown moderator decided to further restrict my forum posting ability to only the ban appeals forum. They have neither taken responsibility for it, nor provided a reason for doing so, and at the time I believed it would be pointless to try and bring attention to this fact; given that the last time I attempted to do so I was effectively forum banned for my efforts.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Let's make the ridiculous assumption that phuzzylodgik was 100% correct on his assessment of my character and my actions. (He isn't.) I no longer have any desire to post in the sections of the forum that got me into trouble in the first place; that being the FNR section as a whole. I have no desire to help anyone unfairly represented in a ban appeal. No desire to post in admin feedback or policy discussion. The only posts I intend to make in the FNR section are either posts that pertain to myself, or when I am requested to make posts as an administrator of a higher-standard community as part of a vouch of good conduct.

The second ban should obviously be lifted because it was a complete misuse of power with no accountability whatsoever.

References of good conduct: nearly my entire posting history on this forum, also being headmin on a server that people continue to play on a year after its creation

If I need to split this appeal up into two parts(as they technically pertain to different forum bans) then please let me know in a reply and I will do so.

Aside: Hi Vekter, hi Anne! When should I expect my first rent bills? It seems I've been living upstairs rent-free for quite a few months now.
Spoiler:

Note for post approval: This post has been preserved in it's entirety, as it's been made clear in the past that certain elements on the moderator team have a vested interest in making sure legitimate posts coming from me don't make it past the post-approval filter.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Previous headmins + Unnknown Jannie] deedubya - 1984

Post by Vekter » #585644

There's no way I'm not approving this thread because it's going to be amazing one way or another.

I apologize for nothing even though that was like... at least two months ago.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Previous headmins + Unnknown Jannie] deedubya - 1984

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #585658

Its blatantly clear you havent changed at all from your previous forum rule violations. You peanut posted multiple times, then in your complaint stated you would make a complaint every time one of your posts was denied. Also as far as transperancy goes you were confined to the FNR hut at the conclusion of the last complaint you posted as stated in the closing post of that thread. That was the previous headmin term's doing. Referenced complaint: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 54&t=26363

Also boomerstation wont work as a vouch.

This appeal is denied.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Reject appeal.
Domitius: Reject appeal.
Naloac: Reject appeal.