iksde
Byond Username: Iksxde

[FatalX1] Iksxde- Ban evasion

Post by iksde » #586629

BYOND account: Iksxde
Character name: Do not recall
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion, attempted to circumvent a week ban on this account, using account whathow23.
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-20 20:57
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID : 124094
Your side of the story: From what I remember I got punished for something and the punishment seemed extremley unjust to me. I had just learned about ban evading and decided to give it a shot only to get almost instantly banned by FatalX1.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been 414 days since the banning of iksxde and whathow23 and around a year since I last played SS13. I've taken the time off to grow a bit and not be such a toxic shitter. I would love to be given the chance to play again to prove that,
References of good conduct: I havent played SS13 at all so I dont have any refrences of good conduct from inside the community. The only notable thing that I could bring up would be reaching honor level 5 in League of Legends.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] Iksxde- Ban evasion

Post by Fatal » #586649

I'm going to bump this straight to our headmin overlords for a proper review

As much as I do believe you want to return to prove you have matured and not be toxic, ban evasion is very serious so we need to have this looked at properly before a decision is made
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #586651

iksde wrote: References of good conduct: I havent played SS13 at all so I dont have any refrences of good conduct from inside the community. The only notable thing that I could bring up would be reaching honor level 5 in League of Legends.
As you're using that as a reference, you should probably say what your summoner name is so it can be checked.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
iksde

Post by iksde » #586653

MortoSasye wrote:
iksde wrote: References of good conduct: I havent played SS13 at all so I dont have any refrences of good conduct from inside the community. The only notable thing that I could bring up would be reaching honor level 5 in League of Legends.
As you're using that as a reference, you should probably say what your summoner name is so it can be checked.

cXk4R89ssjPlWjzt euw
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #586729

I'm like 80% sure honour levels are hidden from other players (outside of loading screen borders) so you might have to take a screenshot of it on your client as proof.

Idk if this follows peanut policy, but the account he's listed is level 200 with over 600 games this season, it's highly unlikely that he would be cheesing the honour system on an account with that many games.

Editing because I'm not cluttering this appeal
Vekter wrote:For the sake of clarification, getting Honor V in League is as easy as just being good at the game and literally never talking to anyone, so it's not exactly a good example of character.
No it fucking isn't lmao.

You basically have to suck everyone's dick every game. "Being good at the game" only crutches your way through the honour system if you're like two whole divisions better than what you're playing at, which with 600 ranked games he isn't. Also - his individual stats are honestly kinda awful not a single KDA above 3 that's 100% not how he got it lmfao.

Honour checkpoints are a pain in the ass to grind through, it's legit months of not getting punished by the system once. Take it from someone who exploited their old system to ban like 60 people.
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #586750

I havent looked at this properly yet but using your league honour badge is probably one of the most retarded but powerful things you could have done. Good job.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #586776

For the sake of clarification, getting Honor V in League is as easy as just being good at the game and literally never talking to anyone, so it's not exactly a good example of character.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
iksde

Post by iksde » #586804

Attachments
84278bf019cd0376244989aa5516e777.jpg
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #587996

I apologize for the delay in handling this ban.

Here we have a screenshot of your current discord account pinging for a supportmin in an account that was promptly banned 4 months back.

In earnest I ask you to reconsider turning to ban evasion and to instead play on another server for a while to collect a good vouch. After you have received one please feel free to make a new appeal in a year.

This appeal is denied.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Deny appeal.
Domitius: Deny appeal.
Naloac: Deny appeal.