liveingamer
Byond Username: Liveingamer

[Naloac] The golem ban

Post by liveingamer » #586835

BYOND account: Liveingamer
Character name: I dont remember but i remember i was a golem
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permament
Ban reason: Self Antagged with abunch of other golems going around the station causing fights to murder people. You've been told before this it would lead to a perma, here it is.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-16
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry i suppose
Round ID in which ban was placed: 142111
Your side of the story: I as a autistic golem attacked a random with toolbox and shouted ''LING''
Why you think you should be unbanned: After 6 months of isolation self damnation and doom i realized i was just ruining other peoples fun. I missed to play Jeegling Juggles the clown on TG since it was the server which i learned how to play basically the default SS13 in my perspective. Im not going to do any dumbshit like that anymore. 180 days was enough for me to learn not self antag again.
References of good conduct: I reunited with my family again, made new friends to play D&D, played on other servers like Paradise (Mostly detective) and sometimes Yog when it had high pop. And thats all if you accept them as good reference. Thanks for reading
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Naloac] The golem ban

Post by bobbahbrown » #586839

Where permaban appeals typically revolve around references of good character, in combination with time since the ban, I can't help but feel it's important to mention that you may have failed to mention you also played on Beestation and Fulpstation.

A few hours before making your appeal you were given a global day ban on Beestation, seen here, the situation of which was described by the banning admin Naevi as...
Naevi (Naevi#6611 on Discord, quoted with their permission) wrote: ...well he joined our MRP server, started calling security members fascists, for "some action", when he got set to arrest he started stun proding security officers and attacking them with chainsaw arm that he got implanted earlier. relative new account on bee, 30 hours only, i couldn't tell if he was a shitter or just new player without rule knowledge. But apparently he didn't see anything bad in his behavior. Plus when i asked him why is he attacking people he said he isn't, only when shown logs he actually said it was a "fight"
A few weeks ago you also received a week ban from Fulpstation for griefing, found here through CentCom, pictured below.

Both of which bring into question your statement of...
liveingamer wrote:180 days was enough for me to learn not self antag again.
always inquisitive,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #586842

bobbahbrown wrote:Where permaban appeals typically revolve around references of good character, in combination with time since the ban, I can't help but feel it's important to mention that you may have failed to mention you also played on Beestation and Fulpstation.

A few hours before making your appeal you were given a global day ban on Beestation, seen here, the situation of which was described by the banning admin Naevi as...
Naevi (Naevi#6611 on Discord, quoted with their permission) wrote: ...well he joined our MRP server, started calling security members fascists, for "some action", when he got set to arrest he started stun proding security officers and attacking them with chainsaw arm that he got implanted earlier. relative new account on bee, 30 hours only, i couldn't tell if he was a shitter or just new player without rule knowledge. But apparently he didn't see anything bad in his behavior. Plus when i asked him why is he attacking people he said he isn't, only when shown logs he actually said it was a "fight"
A few weeks ago you also received a week ban from Fulpstation for griefing, found here through CentCom, pictured below.

Both of which bring into question your statement of...
liveingamer wrote:180 days was enough for me to learn not self antag again.
always inquisitive,
bobbah "bee" brown

Welp they werent a good reference.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #586845

liveingamer wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:snip
Welp they werent a good reference.
I would like to state that in posting the information I did above, I have only now considered it is currently not asked of players who are appealing to disclose if they have had recent issues in other communities, and therefore it is unfair to assume that not mentioning the two incidents was done in bad faith. I have opened a policy thread to address this, found here.

With that being said, to the appealer, it may be helpful to address the issues above to help the admin handling this appeal understand that those incidents above will not happen on our servers.

The players references of good conduct should still be considered in their full value.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #586850

In appealing this perma ban i already accept that i wont do it again. I know it was bad and there is no reason i can say else. I stated what i can state as good reference and i say that 180 days was enough to understand why not to self antag we can talk the bans that were given by beestation and fulpstation.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #587958

The fact you didnt bring them up sets off alarm bells, ill be willing to unban you if you agreed to a probation for a few months, doing any major rule breaking will have it perma ban reapplied. You fine with that?
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #587980

Yes. I agree