BYOND account: Bluezorua
Character name: This was ages ago so I forgot
Ban type: Game
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://prnt.sc/xk0luq
Time ban was placed: 2019-10-09 17:17:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Same with Char name
Round ID in which ban was placed: 121044
Your side of the story: Simple, I was a captain during that round, and I was new and a shitter, security grabbed an antag and grabbed his stuff, one of the things he had was an emag, me being new and not understanding how hijack works I thought if you emaged an escape shuttle it made it go to the lavaland base, I was wrong and accidentally caused it to leave early, I then got bored and left as no one was on the shuttle
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was but a new little tider who somehow managed to get enough command hours to get captain, I am now very experienced with the game (well not ALOT with modern tg) as I now have nearly 1K hours on bee and am a mentor on that server aswell
References of good conduct: As previously stated, just ask any beemin and they'll say I'm a good boy with no bans, hell just go to the bee website and see my lack of bans over 900 hour
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [<NecromancerAnne>] Bluezorua - Banned for leaving midbwoink over a year ago

Post by NecromancerAnne » #588324

I'm not an admin anymore but my intention was to just finish the ticket here in a forum discussion. I didn't think you'd have waited a whole year to come back. I hope you didn't get confused about what the situation was by me not fully clarifying where you needed to go or do next. If so, you have my sincerest apologies.

My word means nothing at this point but genuinely I don't see any reason why you should remain banned at this point, you probably weren't going to be banned in first place. It's simply standard practice to ban people to get them to come back to explain themselves on the forums if they do something particularly banworthy then skidaddle when bwoinked/when a bwoink goes badly without resolution. What kept you away for so long, might I ask?
bluezorua
Byond Username: Bluezorua

Re: [<NecromancerAnne>] Bluezorua - Banned for leaving midbwoink over a year ago

Post by bluezorua » #588332

NecromancerAnne wrote:What kept you away for so long, might I ask?
getting beaned killed my interest for a short while, got back and was too lazy to appeal so I just started playing bee and then I was like "maybe i should fix up my ban records" and decided to appeal
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #588338

ok unbanned
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current