[Blargety ] HHgregg - 7 Day ghostrole ban, or permanant?

Appeals which have been closed.
HHgregg
Byond Username: HHgregg

[Blargety ] HHgregg - 7 Day ghostrole ban, or permanant?

Post by HHgregg » #589913

BYOND account: HHgregg
Character name: No idea, was long ago and it was as a free golem.
Ban type: Bagil- Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn
Ban length: Note says 7 Day mirror for offense comitted as a golem, but the actual ban in place is permanant
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn permanently - Mirrored roleban on the 7 day ban due to golem AIs.
"Banned from the server for 7 days - As a free golem, made 5 AIs all with the law " Fuck with the station, obey only the golems on lavaland". These AIs shocked doors, siphoned the air, and nearly killed the onstation AI. Multiple people died or were left in crit due to this. Did all of this to "prank" the station."
Time ban was placed: 2019-02-21 22:58:12
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: Not listed.
Your side of the story: So, I think I mostly deserved the ban I ate in hindsight. While I didn't explicitly tell the ai's to kill people, I should have known that was a possibility.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The note/banreason indicates its a mirrored ban, but the effect appears to be permanant. If it was intended to be permanent, I have not been present on this server since the ban, and I have since learned from my error, and understood that the ban was justly applied.
References of good conduct: I do not have a large presence on many servers, except perhaps recently, TGMC, where I do have a few notes
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Re: [Blargety ] HHgregg - 7 Day ghostrole ban, or permanant?

Post by Nalzul » #590103

The ban was an intentional 7 day server ban and perma ghost role ban. It's been a while and I've seen you a couple times on TGMC. I'll be lifting the ban, but don't forgot about our rules on ghost roles and abusing them.