BYOND account: nietnietniet
Character name: A.B.O.B.A.
Ban type: permanent
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Cant copy: https://imgur.com/a/uJSiOWh
Time ban was placed: Check the pic above
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Check above
Your side of the story: I called Phuzzylodgik a fag roundstart in OOC. Terry was down before that, so it was impossible to call him a fag before. You can understand why i did that if you check my remarks. He's a fucking racist.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Here's the screens. The admin didn't understand my words for some reason. See the pic: https://imgur.com/a/A7bL4Qz. I say that i understand that i broke the rule and i wont do that again (pic 2). But the admind doesn't care, he bas me.
References of good conduct: I done play other iservers, this is gay shit. Go play it yourself.
Anything else we should know: Phuzzylodgik is a fag. Why vote them for headmin? Imagine kicking out someone from the discord server because they call you a fag. What a loser he is.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [Wineallwine] A.B.O.B.A - Admin doesn't read shit i say

Post by WineAllWine » #592634

Hello,

As I said in your ahelps, I am happy to overlook this specific instance of a rule break if you're happy to accept that you will stick to rule 11 in future.

For reference, Rule 11 reads:
Intentionally seeking to demean others due to their actual or perceived race, sex, gender, orientation or the like is not tolerated.
It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words and instead our goal to eject bigotry from the community. Enforcement will be less PC based and more common sense based with that goal in mind.
The above rule applies to ALL OOC bigotry, even when expressed in IC. There is no racism in 2561, just species-ism, There is no homophobia, just xenophiliapobia, etc.
Admins are encouraged to use rule 1 to deal with instances where """IC""" bigotry is excessive or designed as a mask for ooc bigotry.

I am unconvinced that this appeal is in good-faith. But if you agree to obey rule 11 in future, and apologise to phuzzylogic now, I will accept this appeal. Otherwise, it is denied.
NIET

Post by NIET » #592637

But if you agree to obey rule 11 in future, and apologise to phuzzylogic now, I will accept this appeal. Otherwise, it is denied.
I will not apologize for my opinion. He is a fag.
There is no homophobia
Moreover, given this message.
The admin (Phuzzylodgik) is a fag. And as i said you in ahelps, i haven't seen him fucking other male or being fucked by other male. So, it was just an insult. I see no bigotry here, it's my opinion on the person.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #592646

I gave a clear and reasonable set of conditions for me to accept this appeal. These have not been met. Consequently, I am denying this appeal.

As ever, a headmin can step in here, but in the meantime I am locking this appeal to prevent any more unnecessary slurs.

[Edit: grammar improvements]
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #592742

Seeing as my name is coming up quite a bit in this appeal and (this may come as a shock) NIETNIETNIET is misrepresenting the circumstances that lead up to this ban, it seems prudent to provide some context and clarification:

While wrapped up in some real-life stuff earlier today, I received the following ping (apropos of nothing, near as I can tell) from #shitposts-general:
niet01.png
Equal parts amused and confused, I responded in the manner shown and returned to the task at hand.

A few minutes later I clicked back over to the discord to find that you had in the interim initiated this totally rad conversation about abortion:
niet02.png
Considering this was occurring in the channel normally reserved for posting wack amogus memes, I asked everyone participating in the conversation to please take it to #politics-general.

You then told me to shut up:
niet03.png
The result should have been predictable:
nietKick.png
nietKick.png (10.84 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Seven minutes later, having rejoined the server, you pinged me once again from #verification, where we had this short exchange:
niet04.png
You began your adventure with wineallwine shortly thereafter.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #592743

I haven't the faintest idea as to why you decided to act like this today. It took me quite a while to even remember who you were.
You and I haven't spoken in a little over a year, not since you absolutely flipped your shit when I asked you to stop speaking Russian in-game last February:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 12#p540912

I don't know why you decided to turn a goofy, easily-dismissed ping into a game server permaban today, but congrats on the successful speedrun.
NIET

Post by NIET » #592962

There's still a problem. WineAllWine still doesn't read what i say.
Look at the screens once again: https://imgur.com/a/A7bL4Qz.
Screen 1:
>I want you to tell me you won't break this rule again in future.
Screen 2:
>i wont i guess.
>Ban.
I guess it's obvious that by these words i mean that i wont break the rule. But i still get a ban.
If it's not obvious, and WineAllWine doesn't believe the words i say, i see that he can ban everyone on the server, because they will, eventually, break some rule.
This is the reason why I am appealing. Not discord kick (I dont know why Phuzzylodgik came in, he is another problem i deal with by calling him a fag).

Also, locking the thread so i cant say anything is very cool stuff, keep it up.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #593007

So are you agreeing to follow rule 11?if so I am happy to unban you
NIET

Post by NIET » #593009

So are you agreeing to follow rule 11?
Yes, as i said when you bwoinked me.
WineAllWine