SwindlerZ
Byond Username: SwindlerZ

[Phuzzylodgik] SwindlerZ - Ban Appeal

Post by SwindlerZ » #595978

BYOND account: SwindlerZ
Character name: Dillon Finlay
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Playing as a non-antag, used a vodoo doll to make another player say "fuck you hos your a nigger you know that" "everyone hos is a nigger" they stated "no" IC shortly after being contacted via ahelp and then proceeded to disconnect
Time ban was placed: 2021-03-17 02:34:54
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 158371
Why you think you should be unbanned: There really isn't any excuse for what happened it was just some dumb thing that i did, and if decided that i should remain banned then i wont argue as well as the fact that i didnt just answer the pm ahelp was dumb of me.
Anything else we should know:
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] SwindlerZ - Ban Appeal

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #596125

Apologies for the delay in reply. I spent my weekend in a cabin without internet.

For the record, here's the full note that accompanied your ban:
Banned from the server permanently - Playing as a non-antag, used a voodoo doll to make another player say such charming things as: "fuck you hos your a nigger you know that," "everyone HOS IS A NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!" and "me looking for niggers to kill"
They stated "no" IC shortly after being contacted via ahelp and then proceeded to space themselves and disconnect.
This would have likely resulted in nothing more than a note if you had not disconnected. Please appeal this ban on the forums if you would like to join us again.
Ordinarily, this is the point at which I would thank you for appealing, direct you to review our rules and happily lift your ban.

However, earlier today you used the CKEY FinsterLing to evade this ban on Basil under the watchful eye of Paxilmaniac.

Ban evasion on /tg/ results in automatic permabans for all involved accounts.

You're welcome to appeal again in 365 days. Positive references from other SS13 servers will prove useful when the time comes.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] SwindlerZ - Ban Appeal

Post by Jimmius » #596504

This looks resolved.