Liggs
Byond Username: Liggs

[Naoloac] Liggs - Old Reasonable Ban trying to make amends

Post by Liggs » #595979

BYOND account: Liggs
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Permanent Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Killed someone and didn't answer ahelp.
Time ban was placed:20-04-11 15:00:15
Round ID in which ban was placed: 134482
Your side of the story: So when my friend introduced me to this game, the first server I've played on was TG. And I thought it was a game that revolves around murder and trying to get away with like Trouble and Terrorist Town or Among Us with a flare of being able to raise whatever hell you can to get away with your crimes, I was even missing bwoinks because I was focused on getting away with it and thought the sound was part of the game.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After getting banned and playing on other servers, and learning the finer aspects of this game I'd like to come back, mainly because I want to play alongside my friend because TG is his favorite server.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Re: [Naoloac] Liggs - Old Reasonable Ban trying to make amends

Post by Sylphet » #595994

Please use the appeal format.
BYOND account: BYOND account
Character name: Character name at time of ban
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
References of good conduct: If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Liggs

Post by Liggs » #595997

BYOND account: Liggs
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Permanent Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Killed someone and didn't answer ahelp.
Time ban was placed:20-04-11 15:00:15
Round ID in which ban was placed: 134482
Your side of the story: So when my friend introduced me to this game, the first server I've played on was TG. And I thought it was a game that revolves around murder and trying to get away with like Trouble and Terrorist Town or Among Us with a flare of being able to raise whatever hell you can to get away with your crimes, I was even missing bwoinks because I was focused on getting away with it and thought the sound was part of the game.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After getting banned and playing on other servers, and learning the finer aspects of this game I'd like to come back, mainly because I want to play alongside my friend because TG is his favorite server.
Sylphet wrote:Please use the appeal format.
Does this work?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #596000

Yeah that works, I edited it into your original post too. You also made a duplicate appeal that got caught up in post approval, here's that if you still want it:
So TG was the first server I played on after my friend told me about SS13 and help me set it up. I was very new to the game and thought it was mainly about murder like Trouble and Terrorist Town or Among Us. I wasn't even catching the Bwoinks because I was focused on what I was doing and believed the sound to be part of the game. But after being banned and playing on other servers, being reprimanded by the same friend, and getting guidance from other players on other servers. I'd like to have my ban rescinded because my I want to play with my friend and his favorite servers are on TG
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Liggs

Post by Liggs » #596001

Thanks I forgot to link my byond so it didn't post.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #596130

Lepi seems to be a bit busy with IRL at the moment, so per the following rule, I'll take this appeal.
3. If the banning admin has not responded to an appeal within two days any other Game Admin may ping the administrator in regards to the appeal. If the banning admin does not respond within 24 hours, or just hands it off the admin may take over the appeal. Discord bans may only be taken over by other discord moderators.
It's been like a year, so I don't see a huge reason to keep you banned. You've read the rules and understand why what you did was incorrect, right?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Liggs

Post by Liggs » #596155

yeah, my friend made sure I read them aloud on discord. Thanks
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #596175

Sounds good to me. You're unbanned, have fun.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you