Nabski ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Craziecrafter03
Byond Username: Craziecrafter03

Nabski ban appeal

Post by Craziecrafter03 » #596220

Beyond account: Craziecrafter03
Character name: Im not sure as i got banned a while ago and my character setups are gone
Ban type: AI
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: plasma flooded on extended with default laws
time ban was placed: 2018-10-26 17:46:14
sever you were playing on: terry i think
Round ID: 96092
Your side of the story: during this round i was playing AI and beginning to learn the role (i haven't had much playtime, maybe like an hour tops). after i thought the shuttle had departed, (it had only just arrived) i decided to test how plasma flooding worked as no one would be affect (it was low pop) and i couldn't get it to work on any other time, i assumed that i failed and just gave up, then to my shock it worked and i killed like half the crew. after the round i apologized, soon after the next round started and i left however not once did an admin question me on it so that part of the ban is false so my guess is when i left an admin got on to deal with it. it was mostly a mistake on my behalf.
anything else we should know: i have tried AI on Yogstation (while it wasn't for very long) i do know more about the role and will not be pulling stunts like that again.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Nabski ban appeal

Post by Nabski » #596241

I'm not an admin anymore.

If no-one talked to you the Ahelp probably came in after you were offline and the standard at the time was "perma so they come to the forums to explain".

You've explained, you see how you were wrong, and HOPEFULLY someone will unban you now.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596242

Full ban reason is
Flooded plasma on extended with default laws. See https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... und-96081/ for details. Perma ban due to not being connected and having previous AI issues.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #596243

Howdy do!

I agree with nabski, it was a long time ago, and it looks like you're sincerely sorry.

I suspect if you'd been online for the ahelp it would not have been a permaban:
Flooded plasma on extended with default laws. See https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... und-96081/ for details. Perma ban due to not being connected and having previous AI issues.
Unbanned!