sosku10
Byond Username: Leonid Zurnadzhi

[<CitrusGender>] leonidzurnadzhi - Me being a dumbass

Post by sosku10 » #596469

BYOND account: leonidzurnadzhi
Character name: Knuckles
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Creepy shit bordering on the range of ERP, was warned previously to tone it down. Knuckles/leonidzurnadzhi : SUCK MY COCK I WIL CUM OVER YOUR PUSSY Knuckles/leonidzurnadzhi : I CUM YOUR FACE. Please appeal on the forums.
Time ban was placed: 2017-12-29 18:41:55
Server you were playing on when banned: (every TG station server i join has this ban log, i don't remember where exactly i gained this)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 81015
Your side of the story: Ugandan Knuckles (dead meme) got me thinking, and then back at the time i was uh, not really wise guy, at first it was innocent, admins were playing in my hand, (they spawned a literall freaking emeralds that i had to find as knuckles)
But slowly i became like, i can't put it in words, too much over the board guy, telling some weird ERP stuff, like looking back at this i don't feel pride, i feel horror.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to be back, to clean my name, to show that i am worthy to be playing on the TGstation once again. This was mistake to get banned like this, and i'm willing to fix it right now.
References of good conduct: I played a lot of other servers to understand everything.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [<CitrusGender>] leonidzurnadzhi - Me being a dumbass

Post by CitrusGender » #596621

hey I remember this

damn this ban is ancient. I think it was supposed to be like just an explain on the forums type of thing which was policy at the time. I think you've probably been banned long enough for this. I unbanned you, do not harm!