Vekter

Appeals which have been closed.
damookey
Byond Username: Damoonkey

Vekter

Post by damookey » #597384

BYOND account:I uninstalled byond and it didn't save the password for bobyboy2015, so I created damookey
Character name at time of ban: unknown
Ban type:perma banned
Ban length:perma
Ban reason: "killed a miner and refused to answer a adminhelp about it"
Time ban was placed:2020-1-18
Server you were playing on when banned:it was like a year ago don't remember and it doesn't show on ban menu
Round ID in which ban was placed:#128241
Your side of the story:It was like my first day on the game and my friend was messing around with me but now I have way more hours then I should on the game, I just want another chance. I take full responsibility of the incident.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I have actual experience in the game and know how to read the game rules and understand its not just kill space man simulater.
References of good conduct:I've played CM,Bee,Fulp,Paradise, and really any other server with more than 20 people, this is my only permaban because it was the first server I played.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: Vekter

Post by Cimika » #597389

Complete ban reason :
Banned from the server permanently - Killed a miner and refused to answer adminhelps about it. Maybe this will get your attention. Feel free to appeal this ban and we'll talk about letting you back in. Also metacomms with Yaboime02, get thee hence
Server you were playing on when banned : Events Hall
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #597392

Please use the title format, not just vekter:

[<Admin Name>] Player Name - Fluff text
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #597446

Hey, thanks for the appeal.

I'm willing to forgive the killing of a miner, but can you explain why you were doing so with Yaboime02? Can we expect you to obey the metacomms rules in the future?

EDIT: I also need to know which key you want to be unbanned on, this one or bobyboy2015.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #597740

Since I haven't gotten a response, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. For transparency's sake, I did DM Damoonkey on the forums to have him respond a few days ago.

I am willing to unban you if you can agree to the terms I stated in the last post. Feel free to respond to my DM or open a new appeal if you'd like to continue the process.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you