Mep unban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
mep8294
Byond Username: Mep

Mep unban appeal

Post by mep8294 » #597686

BYOND account: Mep

character name: I honestly have no idea, This was a little bit ago.

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Metacomms (I can't copy and paste it)

Time ban was placed: 2021-01-08

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 153782

Your side of the story: I honestly didn't know that you couldn't metacomm on the server, I didn't read the rules.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't know the rules, I didn't take space station serious back then, I've now found a love for the game, I wouldn't break a rule again.

References of good conduct: I've been playing goonstation for a few months now, I'm in love with space station now, I hate myself for not being fully invested in it.

Anything else we should know: Not really.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Mep unban appeal

Post by Timberpoes » #597689

Banning Admin: virtualjohn
Ban Reason: Banned from the server permanently - Metacomms with Hazzler10. Attacked and killed another crewmember wordlessly with the other, then after the other ones body was hid, this one was able to find it with no indication they were trying to find it. Do not metacomm.

You can find this info and more on the Banbus section of AtlantaNed's companion site at https://atlantaned.space/banbus
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Virtual John
Byond Username: Virtual John

Re: Mep unban appeal

Post by Virtual John » #597911

Hi there! Thanks for appealing. I don't have an issue with unbanning you provided you go over the rules for reals this time and do not do this again. Should we get reports of you wordlessly teaming up with players again, you'll be gone for a much longer time. In any case, welcome back and try to stay outta trouble please