BYOND account: IUrmYeah
Character name: N/A (?)
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent ban
Ban reason: Metacomms with TimothyTea
Time ban was placed: 01-12-2018 21:09:18
Server you were playing on when banned: tg Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 97918
Your side of the story: I can't remember, this being almost three years ago, but from the ban message it was probably something grief wise that included metacomming.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been almost three years now and in that time I've gone from being an immature kid that would grief with no real rhyme or reason, ruining someone's day and destroying servers to maturing into an adult that now abides by rules and follows them almost strictly. I can't go back and undo the errors of my ways but I believe the ban was justified. I actually want to play here and get a long with folks now though and show that I'm aboard the server to enjoy it and the fellow users.
References of good conduct: I played on Citadel for a long while as well as Skyrat and Colonial Marines.
Anything else we should know: I can only apologise for my past behaviour and the way I conducted myself on Sybil/Basil and I also apologise to those that I may have upset or annoyed with my terrible attitude and way of playing.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [BeeSting12] IUrmYeah - Ban Appeal

Post by Jimmius » #598028

As Beesting is no longer an admin, I'll take this. It's been 3 years and you've apologized, so I'll lift the ban. Have fun, and be good!