ARgongian killed by me

Appeals which have been closed.
MarkiplierloverXx999
Byond Username: Bowey

ARgongian killed by me

Post by MarkiplierloverXx999 » #599333

So i see seth viudeo oin TG and i wanna play tg but now i am ban beacause i kill argonian with bomb but like hge shoot me with gun and jtuff bbut like seth can kill ppl in his video (if you have not seen video it so funy i actually pee a little) here you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= and lkie you put hgow to make bomb on wiki but like i cant make bomb>? i dont know man... tyhjos is just sad so please unban
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Re: ARgongian killed by me

Post by Arcanemusic » #599334

Okay, for starters, please use the template for a ban appeal. You'll see it at the top of this subforum.

Second! You made an appeal thread for the ban while the round was still ongoing. That's another big faux pas.

Third... your URL link is broken. I mean, that also isn't an excuse either, but it IS probably not what you're looking to do.

I was the banning admin, round ID was 161544.

You first Ahelped asking about how to play, by the time I had responded you seemed to have already known the basic controls and all that so I pointed you to the server rules and asked if you had any specific questions. I explained that f12 is used to hide or show elements of the hud, and about 20 seconds later you made a black powder grenade that you used to attempt to gib and crit another player with as a non-antag for doing... something to you with a syringe. I also noted that you immediately attacked this player upon entering chemistry by shoving them into a glass table, so you were already open to retaliation, if you read the rules that is.

I think we can deny this.
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
MarkiplierloverXx999
Byond Username: Bowey

Post by MarkiplierloverXx999 » #599336

he shoot me that is defense man, also how I know that round is going if im ban? and english not my language so.
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #599343

Yeah we're done here.
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY