serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

[CoffeeDragon16] serxule - OOC permaban

Post by serxule » #601795

BYOND account: serxule
Character name: no fucking idea
Ban type: ooc
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: OOC permanently - Repeated consistent IC in OOC. After being killed by a laser, proceeded to talk about it in #tgstation-general, and attempted to lie in the ahelp about it. You have consistently shown a total lack of improving after being told off for something.
Time ban was placed: 2021-02-22 20:31:16
Server you were playing on when banned: bagel
Round ID in which ban was placed: don't know
Your side of the story: I died to a laser due to a bug making it hit me multiple times in one shot (i think that's what it was anyways) I then seethed about the bug in the discord, without really paying attention that it could be potential ick ock (without revealing any round information, unless you knew whatever my static was from my username)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I just wanna chat in ooc, I don't seethe literally like at all anymore after the few month break I took from ss13
References of good conduct: I mean I play on bagil and sybil and I don't ock ick or ick ock, or get mad as bad as I used to, a few admins can confirm, (i think specifically cyan as I see them the most, I forget their full username)
Anything else we should know: me and coffee weren't really on good terms around the time of this ban and kept getting mad at each other often, not sure if that really relates but just putting it out there.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [CoffeeDragon16] serxule - OOC permaban

Post by Mothblocks » #601800

CoffeeDragon16 has retired, I'll be taking this appeal.

Your ban reason, detached from the OOC ban, is lying in ahelps and not improving your behavior.

In the past few months (including very shortly after this ban), you have received several notes for being a shitter, and one for lying to an admin, again.

With relevance to the ban being an OOC ban, several of those notes are you directly speaking to people in a stupid manner, whether it be OOC in IC, spamming sexual messages over vox, or harassing people over PDA.

I'll give you this--if you can go 3 months (and not just taking a break, but an active 3 months) without getting notes for this type of behavior, I'll lift your OOC ban. But for now, this is denied.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<