Appeals which have been closed.
wingusmingus

[virvatuli] wingus mingus - ban evasion misunderstanding

Post by wingusmingus » #602969

BYOND account: wingus mingus
Character name: wingus connar mingus
Ban type: goonstation rp / non-antagonist
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Reason: As a non-antagonist, stripped a staff assistant of their gear and ejected them out of disposals. When questioned why they did it, instead of answering my PMs they disconnected.
Time ban was placed: no time given in ban message
Server you were playing on when banned: goonstation rp
Round ID in which ban was placed: none given in ban message
Your side of the story: I was very high and it was very late, I thought he was afk and thought it would be funny to push him on the conveyor. I thought it was going to put him somewhere else inside the ship.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I played alot of hours before I got the ban, I didnt really mean to kill him and also I know I probably just shouldnt have pushed him at all. Goonstation is the only fun ss13 server and Its been a while since I was cringe :(
References of good conduct: I have a lot of playtime on the goonstation servers
Anything else we should know: I would understand a ban to the more rp serious servers because of my past goof, but I loved overflow so much and never broke any rules there.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: [virvatuli] wingus mingus - ban evasion misunderstanding

Post by Cimika » #602974

Hey, this is the /tg/ ban appeal subforums, it looks like you're appealing a GOONstation ban. Here is a link to goonstation's appeal forums : https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :