[ExcessiveUseOfCobby] MatrixCake - Dumb Mistake

Appeals which have been closed.
DawgMang123
Byond Username: DawgMang

[ExcessiveUseOfCobby] MatrixCake - Dumb Mistake

Post by DawgMang123 » #604836

BYOND account: MatrixCake (I don't remember the account login so I made a new one on my new PC called DawgMang)
Character name: Don't remember this was around 3 years ago
Ban type: Standard Server ban
Ban length: Permanent Ban, I believe also an IP Ban
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (MatrixCake) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Metacomming and lying in ahelps. Was going to make it a month but your pissy attitude when you're the one making the mistake here really made me thing "why do I act nice to people who have no care for the server?", Your friend is Matrixrevived is cool to come back though if he promises not to metacomm again :) This ban (BanID #34887) was applied by ExcessiveUseOfCobby on 2018-08-14 00:15:19 during round ID 92479. This is a permanent ban
Time ban was placed: 2018-08-14 00:15:19 during round ID 92479
Server you were playing on when banned: One of US servers
Round ID in which ban was placed: round ID 92479
Your side of the story: I don't remember, I was likely guilty of whatever transpired. I was also a real jerk in the past sometimes, you would have to ask the dude who banned me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe that I have changed as a person over time,
References of good conduct: I have been absent from SS13 for about two years. I used to play on Goonstation with my old account rarely during early 2019 before quitting.
Anything else we should know: Its your decision whether to unban me or not, I realize I made some dumb decisions in the past, and I take responsibility for my past actions. If I am rejected I understand exactly why I have been denied.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [ExcessiveUseOfCobby] MatrixCake - Dumb Mistake

Post by Cobby » #604837

Must have been a punk for me to up ur ban lol.

Let me do some boring homework to make sure I shouldn’t be hesitant to unban you and I’ll give you a quick update, just got off work so I’ll answer pretty shortly.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
DawgMang123
Byond Username: DawgMang

Post by DawgMang123 » #604838

Cobby wrote:Must have been a punk for me to up ur ban lol.

Let me do some boring homework to make sure I shouldn’t be hesitant to unban you and I’ll give you a quick update, just got off work so I’ll answer pretty shortly.
Yeah apologies to you man, feel free to take your time.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #605018

bruh i forgot about this i will do it after this hots game and if i unban you i will give you something fun as pretend compensation
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #605020

This may be slightly delayed. We started another game.