[DISCORD] Jenqa

Appeals which have been closed.
jenqa
Byond Username: Jenqa

[DISCORD] Jenqa

Post by jenqa » #605640

Discord username: Jenqa#6969 (Jenqa#6089 at the time)
Banning admin: Domitius
Ban reason: I have a strong feeling that it was a transphobic copypasta that I had posted in admin free hut or somewhere like that (I think it was that channel that allowed every user delete eachother's messages)
Time ban was placed: 2nd December 2020
Your side of the story: There's not really much, I, an idiot, was diving around the internet and found a highly transphobic copypasta, which I without hesitation reposted in several discord servers that I like. However in this one, after a moment or two someone pinged an admin, he appeared and told me not to send that kind of stuff (I don't remember which admin since that was several months ago) so I deleted it and apologized. Still, after all this I got banned without any other message nor knowing who really did it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: To be fair, I know the ban was justified, things have changed on the /tg/ community over these years and yet I was naive enough to not acknowledge that. Even though I wasn't one of the most known or really liked members of the server, I enjoyed just the fact that I not only could talk there, but also enjoy other people's discussions, steal the funny memes and gain even more SS13 knowledge. In fact I learned most of my tiny knowings on DM thanks to the members of the server on the coding channels, and I'd like to be part of that again, to be given another chance.
Last edited by jenqa on Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [DISCORD] Jenqa

Post by Timberpoes » #605678

Banning admin was Domitius. They have been informed of your ban appeal and will probably swing by the next couple of days (or sooner, if you're lucky) to respond.

Date of your ban appears to be 12th Feb 2020 or 2nd Dec 2020 depending on which date format our Discord bots use.

Your Discord username at the time of the ban was Jenqa#6809
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
jenqa

Post by jenqa » #605744

Thanks for the quick reply!
Banning admin was Domitius. They have been informed of your ban appeal and will probably swing by the next couple of days (or sooner, if you're lucky) to respond.
Thanks for the info.
Date of your ban appears to be 12th Feb 2020 or 2nd Dec 2020 depending on which date format our Discord bots use.
2nd December 2020, since I know for sure it was a Wednesday.
Your Discord username at the time of the ban was Jenqa#6809
I might be wrong, but wasn't it Jenqa#6089?

Either way, edited the original post to be more accurate, thank you.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #605776

Hey! Sorry for the delay in getting to this.

It's been over 6 months and you seem to be genuinely sincere in your appeal so I'll be lifting the ban. Take care gamer and please be excellent to the other ones!
jenqa

Post by jenqa » #605817

Thank you!

PS: still can't enter
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #605852

Looks like Jenqa is in the server now and verified so I'll go ahead and lock this.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you