Character name: Pianonewb/ rcosdengowens
Ban type: game all servers
Ban length: perma
Ban reason: Meta comms with Foojile
Time ban was placed: 2020/05/29 15:52:13
Server you were playing on when banned: Probably Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138273
Your side of the story: 100% meta-comming no argue
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been over a year and I'd like to get back into space station. I'm not going to test my luck because this code base is the only decent one for space station.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Exavere] Pianonewb - Meta-CommsBandit

Post by bobbahbrown » #605921

from the appeal template, which you did elect not to answer:
Appeal Template wrote:Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it.
as well as the above, you elected to write (underlining is my emphasis)
PianoNewb wrote: Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been over a year and I'd like to get back into space station...
yet we find on beestation's public bans system (note the active server ban is specifically for the MRP station only, and you still are able to play on the LRP beestation server)

the bans themselves are not that terrible, but electing not to mention them despite the template may have been a poor decision

with disappointment,
bobbah 'bee' brown
PianoNewb
Byond Username: Pianonewb

Post by PianoNewb » #605978

That admin was being more a clown than me and I didn't want to talk about him cause I was pissed off. I said the P word witch is apparently an insta perma ban even though it's not a banned word on the server. Coming from a dude named Autisme I was more or less just shit posting in the PMs he sent me. The SSD thing I don't know sometimes I gotta go at inopportune time due to work
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #606400

Do you have any ability to get Vouches from another server, I ask mostly because you've been on other servers for a year.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.