ColdDiarrhea
Byond Username: ColdDiarrhea

[Togopal] ColdDiarrhea - BanID# 51933

Post by ColdDiarrhea » #605927

BYOND account: ColdDiarrhea
Character name: I do not know.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Completely new account, joined and killed the CMO. Likely an evader or a griefer. Either way, not welcome here."
Time ban was placed: 2021-01-03
Server you were playing on when banned: I'm not sure but it was most likely a US, non-RP server.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 153441
Your side of the story: I don't remember many details as it was a while ago and I didn't really even understand how to play the game, but I have a feeling it involved a welding tank. I feel like I was just trying to kill myself and the CMO just happened to be collateral damage, but I know I shouldn't have even been doing that to begin with for this very reason. Not an excuse, especially considering I can't remember the circumstances but I know that I was banned fairly and I understand there are consequences to my actions.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I definitely deserved the ban, based on my actions. I'm not evading any previous ban as I wouldn't even know how. I have an interest in learning the game instead of just being a jerk, this time.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: [Togopal] ColdDiarrhea - BanID# 51933

Post by Fikou » #605929

Hello, Togopal has retired so I'll be taking over this ban.

Since it's been a while, I will be removing this. You should be free to join now, have fun.