Post by liljackrabbit25 » #606036

BYOND account: Liljackrabbit25
Character name: Jenna Gray
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://gyazo.com/ead31895a332dd9b8e10af1b796baa45
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-13 00:10:13
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162132
Your side of the story: So basically, it started with me in the menu. I saw the Head of security and I thought that it would be a fun round to stun people and throw them in jail. So I picked it and everything went normal until people started to do things like insulting me like calling me gey, unrobust, etc. I just stunned them so they would fuck off and went on with my day. When I caught a criminal I would bring them into interrogation room and slap them, stun them, shoot them, ect to get a confession to them doing a crime like the CIA or something. I don't believe that I hurt anyone during that. Captain heard about it and decided to demote me and I don't like getting my ID removed so when he came to arrest me I stunned him and then the next thing I knew I had the entire security force attacking me. I tried to get out of there but I was unrobust and they got me. I decided to be toxic at this point and screamed, "Hail the syndicate or whatever." Just to say that as like a final "Hoorah" and I left. I didn't know that there would be an admin contacting me and then I got permabanned. (Some of this may be inaccurate it was a while ago)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I made a made a mistake and im sorry about it. I really like to play ss13 and mainly TG and I just really want to be able to join the community and play on
References of good conduct: Only servers thats have below 30 players like player hosted servers.
Anything else we should know: I just really want to go back to playing with my friends on TG.
MagmaExploiter
Byond Username: MagmaExploiter2

Re: [MagmaExploiter2] Liljackrabbit25 - Permabanned for being a shitter

Post by MagmaExploiter » #606088

You joined the game in a critical command position just to borderline grief, get in a fight with the rest of command and security, and then alt-F4 when you finally lost. Normally, this usually wouldn't get you much more than a dayban.

What I'm concerned about is that you have an extensive history of notes and bans for this exact behavior, here AND on other servers, yet you've still consciously decided to continue after many, many warnings. That, combined with your recent dayban from TGMC for very similar conduct, makes me believe you would continue this even further.

I'm denying this appeal for now. If you're serious about wanting another chance, play on another server for a while and come back with a vouch for good conduct.