[Several admins including zack24 and Phuzzylodgik ] madafaka_killer / Zawax - Ban evasion

Appeals which have been closed.
javimaseres
Byond Username: Madafaka_killer

[Several admins including zack24 and Phuzzylodgik ] madafaka_killer / Zawax - Ban evasion

Post by javimaseres » #606417

BYOND account: Zawax and madafaka_killer
Character name: no idea
Ban type: Servers
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion.
Time ban was placed: 07/10?
Server you were playing on when banned: I wasn't playing
Round ID in which ban was placed: Cannot be found
Your side of the story: Guess I was evading a previous ban which I didn't remember, as I really didn't remember my other account name until I got banned in my new account (madafaka_killer) for being an alt for Zawax
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am a changed man and will never multi-key again, if you unban me. I really wanna play SS13 again.
References of good conduct: Haven't played in some time
Anything else we should know: I used to play all geeked out on adderall and had some anger issues, I've stopped automedicating and I'm not using amphetamines again, I am a new man ready to play again on these servers. I shall behave in a civil way and will not break any more rules.
javimaseres
Byond Username: Madafaka_killer

Re: [Several admins including zack24 and Phuzzylodgik ] madafaka_killer / Zawax - Ban evasion

Post by javimaseres » #606418

I'm banned from all servers, I'd like to be unbanned from all servers if you find my appeal convicing. Specially TGMC.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Several admins including zack24 and Phuzzylodgik ] madafaka_killer / Zawax - Ban evasion

Post by Vekter » #606420

The initial ban was placed by cybersaber101. Your ban from yesterday for evading was Phuzzy.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #606445

Hello and thanks for appealing!

Although I appreciate the fact you appealed I'm going to have to deny this. Actions speak louder then words and If you can come back in 6 months with a positive voucher from another server I'll consider unbanning you. Good luck!
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-