[Naloac] Joooks - Too much trolling.

Appeals which have been closed.
joooks
Byond Username: Joooks

[Naloac] Joooks - Too much trolling.

Post by joooks » #606494

BYOND account: Joooks
Character name: Wasn't playing when banned.
Ban type: Server/OOC/etc
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Leaking multiple different admin logs to metacords.
Time ban was placed: 2021-06-18 21:33:10
Server you were playing on when banned:Wasn't playing when banned.
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: Back when I became an admin I was not doing well mentally, and frankly didn't give a shit about if I was following admin policy. One day I cropped out a image out of ASAY,(https://imgur.com/a/CFYabXr) and proceeded to send it to one of my friends, without cropping the name of said admin out. Three months later said friends posted it on a metacord where several admins are, and I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: While I am sorry for breaking admin policy and understand why I was banned, I never leaked any of the players info, I never in fact, sent logs to "metacords", only to the DM's of my friends(whom at that time I regarded trustworthy to not spread it around), for a quick laugh or discussion; where most of the images were cropped to not reveal ckeys or names. I also am bored out of my mind and want to play TG.
References of good conduct: I only played Escalation 1983 and a few rounds of TGMC in the span of the last few months, was too busy with IRL stuff.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Naloac] Joooks - Too much trolling.

Post by Naloac » #606496

You say yourself thats not the only time you've leaked things out of admin bus. Which its commonly known when adminned that leaking gets you perma banned.
Back when I became an admin I was not doing well mentally,
I doubt this has changed at all in a month. From reading logs at the time of you being banned and now I dont see you as regretting your actions only that you regret being caught.
Spoiler:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
joooks
Byond Username: Joooks

Re: [Naloac] Joooks - Too much trolling.

Post by joooks » #606497

Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this