nyaakuza

[Kiteme] Permaban appeal -- It's been nearly two years now

Post by nyaakuza » #606703

BYOND Account: Nyaakuza
Ban type: Rule 0
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: being bad and over-emotional
Time ban was placed: 2019-06-13
Server you were playing on when banned: I think basil?
Round ID in which ban was placed: 110475
Ban ID: 40230
Your side of the story: Can I please just get a second chance? I treated this like a meaningless fly-by-night casual video game and burnt a lot of bridges thinking it wouldn't affect me in the long run, but... it really has.

Just... a chance. Please?

Permanent is a really long time...
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Kiteme] Permaban appeal -- It's been nearly two years now

Post by Vekter » #606714

The full ban reason is:
Killed a random SSD doctor because "their lack of participation hurts the round". This is the straw that broke the camels back. You have been given ample oppurtunity to follow our rules, and time and time again I observe you being a problem player.
Kiteme is no longer an admin so I'll take this.

Have you played on any other SS13 servers since you were banned here?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nyaakuza

Post by nyaakuza » #606742

Vekter wrote:The full ban reason is:
Killed a random SSD doctor because "their lack of participation hurts the round". This is the straw that broke the camels back. You have been given ample oppurtunity to follow our rules, and time and time again I observe you being a problem player.
Kiteme is no longer an admin so I'll take this.

Have you played on any other SS13 servers since you were banned here?
I've mostly just tried to reconnect to tg every few months to see if maybe a miracle occurred
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #606748

It's probably worth noting that this guy has been perma'd off basically every major server for ~2 years. Getting an acceptable vouch is probably not something in his power to do no matter how much he's "improved".
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #606764

Yeaaaah, that's gonna be a no from me. If you can go on another server (appeal on one of the others maybe?) and get a decent history without notes/bans, I'll reconsider. Otherwise I don't have anything really showing that you'd be a good fit here.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nyaakuza

Post by nyaakuza » #606765

Vekter wrote:Image

Yeaaaah, that's gonna be a no from me. If you can go on another server (appeal on one of the others maybe?) and get a decent history without notes/bans, I'll reconsider. Otherwise I don't have anything really showing that you'd be a good fit here.
I don't understand.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #606771

nyaakuza wrote:
Vekter wrote:Image

I don't understand.
You're actively permabanned from 3 of our fellow SS13 servers, with one of them being for the biggest no-no you could do(sexual harassment of a user). Why should we let you back into /tg/station?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #606781

nyaakuza wrote:I don't understand.
Perhaps I can help.

You are correct: it has been nearly two years since you were permabanned from /tg/. As you well know, we're generally very forgiving when permabanned players appeal after a year has passed. We'll almost always welcome you back in, provided you are contrite and honest.

Unfortunately for you and your appeal, however, you remain an unrepentant liar.

Allow me to provide you with a recent example.

Earlier today, you were banned from Fulpstation for evasion while playing under the ckey Michiru2:
2021-07-12 18_57_50-CentCom _ View Bans — Mozilla Firefox.png
2021-07-12 18_57_50-CentCom _ View Bans — Mozilla Firefox.png (9.31 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
About six hours later, you twice connected to Sybil as Michiru2 in an attempt to evade the ban you're currently appealing:

Code: Select all

[2021-07-12 19:40:56.756] ACCESS: Failed Login: Michiru2 [REDACTED] [REDACTED] - Banned
[2021-07-12 20:10:21.475] ACCESS: Failed Login: Michiru2 [REDACTED] [REDACTED] - Banned
21 minutes later you posted this appeal.

For these and so very many other reasons, this appeal is denied.

Stop lying and stop evading. You're not very good at either.

Go away.
nyaakuza

Post by nyaakuza » #607066

I didn't sexually harass anyone I called an e-girl a thot and got thrown under the bus for it
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #607068

If that's the only response you can muster I'm just gonna go ahead and lock the thread.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #607359

As Phuzzy has pointed out, you're only making this appeal after a failed ban-evasion attempt. This appeal is denied, if you're sincere about wanting to come back, wait a year without evading and get a voucher from another server.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Uphold.
Jimmius: Uphold.
Naloac: Uphold.