Appeals which have been closed.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

MrStonedOne [discord]

Post by oranges » #607400

Discord username: ☼oranges☼#0001
Commonly used names: icegod, grog, skrillex,mothlbocks, orangesnothere, kor, cheridanwasright,mrs_toned_one, thog, danceking1998, grinners, donkey
Banning admin: MrStonedOne
Ban reason: Being rude to citrusgender
Time ban was placed:2021/07/16 12:00
Your side of the story: Citrus gender and I are friends and I used kiwi slang to talk to citrus gender, mso lacks social skills so was unable to determine that this was the case and assumed I was abusing citrus
Why you think you should be unbanned: Mso banned me unjustly, he was racist (I was using kiwi slang), he was lacking social skills(couldn't figure out we were friends), and he was using the wrong channel for a serious discussion (violating discord rules)

It's clear from this that MSO has incorrectly jumped to assumptions, failed to do any investigation with the tools available to him, and following his own logic from recent ban appeals, this ban should immediately be lifted.
Last edited by oranges on Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: MrStonedOne [discord]

Post by Vekter » #607439

You're not banned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #607443

He isn't banned from the server, but he's currently muted from talking in admin channels.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #607461

As far as I can tell, this seems to be related to something beyond everything that happened between you and me oranges. I cannot speak to your conduct and how nice your words on their own were but:

you and I: we're good, I was not offended by anything here and I feel that need to say that. I can accept and probably would have accepted what was said between you and me as banter.

There seems to be some type of disagreement happening above me right now though that may be more systematic. That may be the reasoning behind this muting from all channels.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #607487

Vekter wrote:You're not banned.
I don't remember a single one time anyone asking you for your opinion?

if the forum moderators have any respect they'll delete your post for being a peanut
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #607488

CitrusGender wrote:As far as I can tell, this seems to be related to something beyond everything that happened between you and me oranges. I cannot speak to your conduct and how nice your words on their own were but:

you and I: we're good, I was not offended by anything here and I feel that need to say that. I can accept and probably would have accepted what was said between you and me as banter.

There seems to be some type of disagreement happening above me right now though that may be more systematic. That may be the reasoning behind this muting from all channels.
news to me but if MSO wants to come and talk about it he knows exactly where I am
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #607597

This was a heated moment and it likely impacted how I saw your actions. Removed.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)