Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

[Ze Doctor] Noodlecat

Post by Noodlecat » #609497

BYOND account: noodlecat
Character name: « Fill this in on your own! »
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 2880 minutes
Ban reason: As a traitor proceeded to teleport 2 crew who were not their target before blowing up the supermatter because they wanted the shuttle to be called. As a traitor you are not justified in killing people, be them command or not because they are a perceived threat. Furthermore blowing up the supermatter even if "no one got hurt" is not allowed
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-04 19:42:15
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 167224
Your side of the story: Started round as a non-traitor, get turned into a traitor via sleeper agent thing, make a bluespace launchpad and advanced camera console, during this the captain was bragging about his dog army that could instantly put someone in crit, seeing the potential threat this could be I decide to space him, i have played on many servers where murder as a traitor is allowed if it is one person or command/sec so that was part of my confusion. Later in the round i teleport some pills and stuff to the sm causing it to detonate with no casualties(i admit this was overboard)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel as if a two day ban for a rule confusion and attempting to off a very dangerous captain with access to weapons that would instantly kill someone is kinda overboard, also considering i have no pervious notes for murderbone.
Part of this appeal was generated by Banbus 0.12.0
JohnMooney
Byond Username: Ze Doctor

Re: [Ze Doctor] Noodlecat

Post by JohnMooney » #609516

Hi, thanks for appealing and apologies in advance. The server ban was an overly harsh punishment on my part and I will remove it, in addition I will reduce the antagonist ban to 5 days as while you were not justified in killing the botanist your confusion with killing heads of staff and sec is understandable. In addition, sabotaging the SM is allowed as long as it furthers your goals (for example ensuring the shuttle is called), one again a mistake on my part.
Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

Re: [Ze Doctor] Noodlecat

Post by Noodlecat » #609518

yea, the botanist was kinda just theory testing, i will avoid it in the future.