Banned by ( Taken over by Vector) Continuation

Appeals which have been closed.
kacperpl123pl
Byond Username: Kacperpl123pl

Banned by ( Taken over by Vector) Continuation

Post by kacperpl123pl » #610019

So uh this is a continuation of my previous appel I was told to make more hours before the issue can talk about. haven't filled anything cuz I don't know what you want to talk about exactly.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Banned by ( Taken over by Vector) Continuation

Post by Mothblocks » #610021

Filling out the ban appeal template is not optional.

Furthermore, considering your ban was permanent, and made in May 2021, I defer to this rule:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610028

Jaredfogle wrote: Furthermore, considering your ban was permanent, and made in May 2021, I defer to this rule:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Quote from his ban reason:
This was placed when you weren't online, so feel free to appeal if you have any questions.
Quote from Vekter's response to his appeal:
Vekter wrote:This appeal is denied. Accrue some playtime as a non-antag over the next month or two and we can discuss it again.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #610029

? Fair enough, missed that part

Though filling out the ban appeal template still stands
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #610077

I don't really give a shit about him following the template, though he really should.

I'm seeing a much better play history over the last few months. I'll give you another shot, but keep in mind that further antag rolling will result in a permanent antag ban, and that one's not likely to be lifted.

E: You're unbanned, cause no trouble.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you