myke_boy
Byond Username: Myke_boy

[naloac] myke_boy - banned without even playing once

Post by myke_boy » #610276

BYOND account: myke_boy
Character name: none
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: didnt answer ahelps and has clearly more game knowledge than a brand new player
Time ban was placed: 2021/07/22 19:59:01
Server you were playing on when banned: none
Round ID in which ban was placed: 166441
Your side of the story: i just created this new account a few weeks ago and after trying to play on tg station i was banned, by the date and time of the ban it looks like i was banned a few moments after making it
Why you think you should be unbanned: i... never played on the server
References of good conduct: again, never played
Anything else we should know: nope
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [naloac] myke_boy - banned without even playing once

Post by bobbahbrown » #610281

to clarify as to the rules surrounding why you were likely banned, our rule 0 includes a precedent, which states...
Admins may ask players in possession of multiple alt accounts to choose one to play on and ban the other accounts.
given the administrator suspected you were using an alt account, as your account was made presumably moments before connecting combined with your in-game knowledge of mechanics, and you failed to respond to the administrator you were banned.

in cases where players fail to respond to an administrator, or have logged off past the time of the investigation, admins can and do leverage bans to allow the player to explain their side of the story on the forums. therefore, this would be a good opportunity to explain as to if you have played spacestation 13 prior to joining /tg/station.

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myke_boy

Post by myke_boy » #610282

bobbahbrown wrote:to clarify as to the rules surrounding why you were likely banned, our rule 0 includes a precedent, which states...
Admins may ask players in possession of multiple alt accounts to choose one to play on and ban the other accounts.
given the administrator suspected you were using an alt account, as your account was made presumably moments before connecting combined with your in-game knowledge of mechanics, and you failed to respond to the administrator you were banned.

in cases where players fail to respond to an administrator, or have logged off past the time of the investigation, admins can and do leverage bans to allow the player to explain their side of the story on the forums. therefore, this would be a good opportunity to explain as to if you have played spacestation 13 prior to joining /tg/station.

best,
bobbah ' bee' brown
yes but, still i have never played on tg station, not even logged into it once, and i clarify, not even with alt accounts
Last edited by myke_boy on Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #610283

Hey dude,

at the request of Naloac I've unbanned you.

They might have more to say but for now, keep space truckin'
myke_boy

Post by myke_boy » #610285

WineAllWine wrote:Hey dude,

at the request of Naloac I've unbanned you.

They might have more to say but for now, keep space truckin'
thank you mate
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #610292

When ahelped you ingame you completely ignored it while doing things a normal player wouldnt know on their first time playing. Im going to unban you but ive since been informed of this appeal of yours.

https://forum.vore-station.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=2026

If any of this sort of behaviour is attempted here on TG ill be perma banning you.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
myke_boy

Post by myke_boy » #610303

Naloac wrote:When ahelped you ingame you completely ignored it while doing things a normal player wouldnt know on their first time playing. Im going to unban you but ive since been informed of this appeal of yours.

https://forum.vore-station.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=2026

If any of this sort of behaviour is attempted here on TG ill be perma banning you.
... what do i have to do with that?

also, what does this have to do with the vore station ban? that one litarally happened today
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #610349

Bans can and will be mirrored from other servers if it's deemed necessary.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #610373

myke_boy wrote: Why you think you should be unbanned: i... never played on the servere
but... you did