Appeals which have been closed.
killermankey

Dezupher Killermankey - Perma Ban from July

Post by killermankey » #613281

BYOND account: Killermankey
Character name: Harry Harrison
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:As a non antagonist complained to the cpatain about a lack of glass. when the captain ignored them they then decided to shoot the captain with a cyanide / sulfonal syringe and when the captain and several others attempted to retaliate against them, they then set off a hellfoam grenade, killing the captain and multiple other people. You've accumulated a massive pile of notes and bans, so this has been escalated to a permanent ban. This ban (BanID #55533) was applied by Dezupher on 2021-07-22 05:01:01 during round ID 166406. This is a permanent ban
Time ban was placed: 2021-07-22 05:01:01
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 166406
Your side of the story: The Note sums it up. No glass for about 15-20 minutes if I remember. And I attacked the captain for no reason as it wasn't his fault.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This Ban is in no way unfair. I was a complete shitter and my immature self deserved it. I recalled being a complete ass to the admins that were dealing with me too that day. But I ask for forgiveness now. Its been a month and I say that I have matured. In the month between the ban and now I have got a job, Lost a pet, and have started school. It feels as if I've sobered up from my shitty attitude. I have tried to play on other servers like Bee and Paradise but just did not find them fun compared to TG. So I am asking to be allowed to return with the other Sybilites and play one of my most favorite games.
Anything else we should know: I did join TG on a alt account about 3 days ago. It was stupid of me to do so as I knew what would happen. I think I had a different account as I was playing on Bee and I didnt want to be remembered as the same person I was (I was not perma banned on Bee. Only know as a asshole that made cargo shuttle teslas.) All I did that round was make drinks as a bartender and got converted to a cultist and then left.
Dezupher
Byond Username: Dezupher

Re: Dezupher Killermankey - Perma Ban from July

Post by Dezupher » #613638

Yeah alright.

I'll go ahead and unban you, but try to stay out of trouble so I don't end up regretting lifting it so early.
killermankey

Post by killermankey » #613670

Thank you for doing this. I hope to god I can control myself to not ever get another remark. (Or at least keep myself clean for the rest of the year.) I am grateful for you giving me a 2nd chance.
killermankey

Post by killermankey » #613676

Also to note. I am unable to connect due to the ban evasion I did. I tried to connect but still could not. Apparently brotherbeyond put the ban in place so I don't know if I need to make another appeal or not.
Dezupher
Byond Username: Dezupher

Post by Dezupher » #613682

It should be fixed now (I hope) and you'll be able to connect. Stick to one account in the future.
killermankey

Post by killermankey » #613712

Still not fixed. It could be because I live in 2 different places. I may be unbanned in 1 ip but just not the other.
killermankey

Post by killermankey » #613742

Scratch that. Checked it and it seems to be working now. Thanks again for all the help and forgiveness!