Prototypemeat
Byond Username: Prototypemeat

[<dankasaur>] Prototypemeat - Permaban

Post by Prototypemeat » #613769

BYOND account: Prototypemeat
Character name: Giovannie Harshman
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: While initially marked as IC and left with a warning, after reviewing your probation note and speaking with the team about your previous behavior I will be applying a permanent ban. Textbook ban baiting, started an IC fight with another assistant because they 'wanted to get into the lawyers' office' which ended up with the other assistant dead. Doesn't appear they made any attempt to bring them to medbay. Ahelped when revenge murdered by the revived assistant.
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-22 19:38:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 168274
Your side of the story: I murder an assistant after I shoved them, some dude threw a foam cleaner grenade we slip he starts hitting me with a plant I robust him to death and I get the prove and glasses from lawyers office. after this i went to hops office to get a chef id card because I wanted to help the chef. me and the chef are chilling and cooking food, he leaves to get some stuff for kitchen, the assistant I killed comes back with full atmos firefighter gear and a flame thrower and destroys the kitchen killing me in the process.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i really like the server and the other players, i also think i bring a bit of spice to the server whenever i play.
References of good conduct: I have played on the NSV server and the new shiptest server that came out
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Re: [<dankasaur>] Prototypemeat - Permaban

Post by Dankasaur » #613773

Generally the minimum amount of time before you can appeal a permanent ban without a voucher is 6 months.

You've had plenty of warnings. This appeal is denied.