Appeals which have been closed.
saefaodocorsa

ban appeal becuz we dumbasses

Post by saefaodocorsa » #613985

BYOND account: chupchupman
Character name: i dont remember
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:i was with my friend and we got Armory guns no one knew so we shoot at bartender and some guys see that and we got banned so they said we kill multiple people but we just killed bartender metacoming
Time ban was placed:2020-10-30
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 149356
Your side of the story: we never has an warns and we was dumbass when we do this
References of good conduct:me and a Friend of Mine where playing on this server for a quite while and we both got banned months ago. We acctually recognize that we did a wrong thing and we did what we did because whe are dumb, but you guys managed to do 180° Turn and by that we are sorry and asking for forgivness. I do promisse that this kinda of thing will not happen again, IF for some reason we make a future mistake we agreed to take a Life ban. That game and server are now the Only thing that we have.

Thank you
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: ban appeal becuz we dumbasses

Post by Timberpoes » #613988

Ban reason:
Obvious griefer, 20m and killed multiple people with almost no say logs or other instigation. Also most likely metacomming. Appeal if you wish.

Banning admin:
gogo9001
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Gogodapogostick
Byond Username: Gogo9001

Post by Gogodapogostick » #613991

saefaodocorsa wrote:BYOND account: chupchupman
Character name: i dont remember
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:i was with my friend and we got Armory guns no one knew so we shoot at bartender and some guys see that and we got banned so they said we kill multiple people but we just killed bartender metacoming
Time ban was placed:2020-10-30
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 149356
Your side of the story: we never has an warns and we was dumbass when we do this
References of good conduct:me and a Friend of Mine where playing on this server for a quite while and we both got banned months ago. We acctually recognize that we did a wrong thing and we did what we did because whe are dumb, but you guys managed to do 180° Turn and by that we are sorry and asking for forgivness. I do promisse that this kinda of thing will not happen again, IF for some reason we make a future mistake we agreed to take a Life ban. That game and server are now the Only thing that we have.

Thank you
Okay so to be clear, I remember this round and you were pretty clearly metacomming and just randomly killing, so to start I have two questions for you.
1. At the start of your good conduct section, you mention that you got banned months ago. Was this referencing this ban or a previous one you were evading.
2. Could you clear up your side of the story here? You were both shooting at people with some clear preexisting skill for no clear reason. Why were you killing people randomly, and have you played on any other servers before the ban or between the ban and now?
saefaodocorsa

Post by saefaodocorsa » #613994

this ban and we kill the another guys becuz we was idiots
and we played tg for some months before that
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #614010

I've banned two more of your accounts less than 30 seconds ago as you've been trying to evade for a couple weeks now. One of your accounts is called saefaodocorsa, your forum name. Please stop.
Gogodapogostick
Byond Username: Gogo9001

Post by Gogodapogostick » #614011

BrotherBeyond wrote:I've banned two more of your accounts less than 30 seconds ago as you've been trying to evade for a couple weeks now. One of your accounts is called saefaodocorsa, your forum name. Please stop.
Yeah I just had this discussion with you regarding this. Seeing as you’re trying to evade you both clearly haven’t learned your lesson and are still actively attempting to break our rules. This appeal is denied.
saefaodocorsa

Post by saefaodocorsa » #614012

ok
saefaodocorsa

Post by saefaodocorsa » #614014

i just feel bad about my ban so i tryied evade never gonna happens again :/ sorry
saefaodocorsa

Post by saefaodocorsa » #614015

and because I'm ashamed of my mistake
saefaodocorsa

Post by saefaodocorsa » #614019

so i try evasion before we talking