Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

[harricross] Noodlecat - Dumbass(me) failed to understand admin event

Post by Noodlecat » #614356

BYOND account: noodlecat
Character name: Crux CF
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 10080 minutes
Ban reason: (MRP) As a non-antagonist medical doctor, attempted to behead a security officer who was already dead. The security officer in question was trying to disperse a crowd with teargas that was getting aggressive on an admin backed event involving a "pillar" that sucked people in and delimbed them. Considering you picked up two notes today involving excessive force, especially on people that can't fight back - I'm applying a week ban. Please keep yourself in check, your note history is extremely long in your short time here and the next ruling is going to be more harsh.
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-07 05:11:34
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169152
Your side of the story: So some traitor is doing a fun gimmick and sold me a magic die of fate, I roll a 4. After getting clothes and stuff back there is a pillar outside medbay and sci, me and some other people start worshipping the pillar as it sucks some people in, and eventually spits them out. Some jackass seccie comes over and teargasses everybody near the pillar, including some command staff. Seccie is killed and I, being dumb, think that someone had to be killed in order to go through the pillar, so I started removing their limbs(I also did not want to revive them and have them continue their shittery) I started with the head and was planing on fully nuggeting them, similar to what the pillar did when it spat them out(I thought that they were nuggeted before the pillar absorbed them) so I started doing that to the seccie.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did dumb and will not do dumb in future
Part of this appeal was generated by Banbus 0.12.0
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [harricross] Noodlecat - Dumbass(me) failed to understand admin event

Post by Harricross » #614416

Hey there, thanks for making an appeal.

I'm going to keep it at a seven day ban. Considering your extensive note history, I'm already being exceptionally lenient. Seven days is more than enough time to sit back, relax and reflect on your recent behavior, but keep in mind, any rule breaks in the future will probably result in a permanent ban.
Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

Re: [harricross] Noodlecat - Dumbass(me) failed to understand admin event

Post by Noodlecat » #614423

Oh okay, will try and calm down in general, thanks.