BYOND account: elker
Character name: Sergei Barinov
Ban type: Permanent
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion / Griefing
Time ban was placed: 2021-01-27 - 12:46:25
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 155119
Your side of the story: I was trying at that time to see if it would work by installing byond at another hard drive in order to access the server, i meant no harm.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been almost a year since my first permanent ban, and I have learned my lesson from what I did wrong in the past. I miss this game.
Anything else we should know: I can currently only see one ban which involves the account name "Sergoy", therefore I don't actually have access to all the info you guys are asking about, but I am hoping we can get this resolved somehow anyway.

- Sergei
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [<GamerAndYeahMick>] Elker/Sergoy - Ban Evasion/Griefing

Post by Timberpoes » #614551

The evasion ban placed by GamerAndYeahMick was on the ckey sergoy

2021-01-27 12:46:25 - gamerandyeahmick
Banned from the server permanently - Ban evasion of elker

Your ban on elker was placed by togopal

2020-12-30 18:40:42 - togopal
Repetitive instances of greytiding, causing conflicts, and harming others as a nonantag for the past 3 months. Has been told many times not to do this. Final nail in the coffin was smashing botany's machinery over nothing and attempting to fight the botanist. Please learn our rules on escalation.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #614552

Additionally: Ordinarily you'd need to appeal to Togopal to get your original ban overturned.

However, Togopal has since retired.

That means it falls to GamerAndYeahMick to decide whether he'll accept your appeal for ban evasion or not. If he does accept it, he'll also decide whether he'll deal with your original ban as well or ask you to appeal it separately.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
elker

Post by elker » #614553

Timberpoes wrote:Additionally: Ordinarily you'd need to appeal to Togopal to get your original ban overturned.

However, Togopal has since retired.

That means it falls to GamerAndYeahMick to decide whether he'll accept your appeal for ban evasion or not. If he does accept it, he'll also decide whether he'll deal with your original ban as well or ask you to appeal it separately.
Okay, thank you!
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #614561

Before this appeal goes further do you have anything to say about any other potential accounts you may have used
elker

Post by elker » #614599

I have had an account called aelk i think, but this is way back when I had two different computers, I don't anymore so.
GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #614619

Thanks for appealing, I will handle both bans, if you appeal again in 3 months with a vouch from another server saying that you are following the rules and not playing how you originally got your initial permaban then I will lift both bans, until you have proof you are going to play here without causing problems I won't lift either one
elker

Post by elker » #614622

GamerAndYeahMick wrote:Thanks for appealing, I will handle both bans, if you appeal again in 3 months with a vouch from another server saying that you are following the rules and not playing how you originally got your initial permaban then I will lift both bans, until you have proof you are going to play here without causing problems I won't lift either one
I am going to be honest here, the problem is that I am banned from pretty much all the other servers, usually over bullshit that I have never gotten banned for on TG.
Yes I could probably make an appeal on them and get unbanned but honestly I never liked the community on the other servers, and because of that I wont do that.
I am not going to name any specific ones in my post, but you can probably guess why if you have been playing this game for a while.

How I got my initial permaban is unsure to me due to the fact that it was such a long time ago, but I would guess it has something to do with poisoning food as the cook...
However I am not sure about which one of these bans I got during my time that was the permanent one, therefore I can not tell you the specific one because byond only show me the ban evasion on the account "Sergoy", otherwise I would have.

Even though all of this may sound like bullshit to you guys, I am asking for another chance here.
Why would I put this much effort into making an appeal if I wasn't serious about it?

- Sergei
GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #614623

elker wrote:
GamerAndYeahMick wrote:Thanks for appealing, I will handle both bans, if you appeal again in 3 months with a vouch from another server saying that you are following the rules and not playing how you originally got your initial permaban then I will lift both bans, until you have proof you are going to play here without causing problems I won't lift either one
I am going to be honest here, the problem is that I am banned from pretty much all the other servers, usually over bullshit that I have never gotten banned for on TG.
Yes I could probably make an appeal on them and get unbanned but honestly I never liked the community on the other servers, and because of that I wont do that.
I am not going to name any specific ones in my post, but you can probably guess why if you have been playing this game for a while.

How I got my initial permaban is unsure to me due to the fact that it was such a long time ago, but I would guess it has something to do with poisoning food as the cook...
However I am not sure about which one of these bans I got during my time that was the permanent one, therefore I can not tell you the specific one because byond only show me the ban evasion on the account "Sergoy", otherwise I would have.

Even though all of this may sound like bullshit to you guys, I am asking for another chance here.
Why would I put this much effort into making an appeal if I wasn't serious about it?

- Sergei
I still want a vouch, the idea that you are banned from lots of other servers solidifies that idea for me. You don't appear to be permabanned from fulp so you can try to get a vouch there, you don't need to play every day for 3 months, just now and then and have a clean record then I will unban you
elker

Post by elker » #614667

GamerAndYeahMick wrote:
elker wrote:

- Sergei
I still want a vouch, the idea that you are banned from lots of other servers solidifies that idea for me. You don't appear to be permabanned from fulp so you can try to get a vouch there, you don't need to play every day for 3 months, just now and then and have a clean record then I will unban you
That sounds fair enough, I haven't decided yet if I am going to do it or not but you'll see eventually I suppose :)

- Sergei