BYOND account: BYOND account
Character name: Tye Tass 69
Ban type: full ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Self antang
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-25 6:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 124418
Your side of the story: i was a new player at the time and dont defend my actions but i wish for another chance on the server
Why you think you should be unbanned: i have grown since my ban as it was 2 years ago i wish to get another chance to play on the server and enjoy this detailed game..
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] PooPooBumBum - perm ban

Post by Timberpoes » #614701

Full ban reason:
Playing as a non-antag cyborg, opened a half-dozen N2O canisters in addition to five plasma canisters in both atmos and toxins, resulting in massive fires and the deaths of at least two other players. Disconnected after being contacted by an admin. Please appeal on our forums if you feel like playing here again.

Phuzzy has been notified of your appeal via admin channels.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #614731

Hiya, not the banning admin. I'd like to point out that you've tried to join using the ckey PooPooBumBum whilst your main account (tyetass69) is the one which is banned. Normally this is seen as ban evasion (or at least an attempt at) however since the main ban was a while ago and PooPooBumBum wasn't made only to evade, theres a solid chance that you were just trying to join the server and had forgotten that you were banned on here.

I've banned PooPooBumBum but if Phuzzy decides to lift your main account then I'm happy for that one to be lifted along side it without need of another appeal.
tyetass69

Post by tyetass69 » #615037

Hey could i get un update on this thread
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #615118

Apologies for not replying sooner.

I don't see any reason to not lift this ban given the passage of nearly two years' time.

I've unbanned tyetass69 and edited the ban on PooPooBumBum to CKEY only, so you should now be able to log in as tyetass69 at your leisure.

I hope for everyone's sake that you have better taste in IC names than you do for CKEYs.

Welcome back and have fun.