Appeals which have been closed.
mothmang
Byond Username: Mothmang

mothmang ban appeal

Post by mothmang » #614896

byond acc: mothmang
character name: mothmang
ban #54163 round 160625
yo i requested a ban on myself and i was told i could have it lifted whenever. yes my character name is the same as my byond name. yes I know this isnt the template but it isnt a nomal ban I was being spicy.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: mothmang ban appeal

Post by Mothblocks » #614899

Banning admin is nianjiilical:
Self-requested permaban after a string of frustrating experiences. If you ever change your mind you're welcome to come back, just hit up the forums/discord.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #614905

If the person who lifts this ban could also lift the perma OOC ban I placed on mothmang back in January when they lift this one, that would be fantastic.

There's no point wasting your time with another appeal for something I consider was part of my own poor handling of the ticket which led to the OOC ban.

I might as well hijack the appeal to apologise for my handling of that ticket and for doing a perma OOC ban which was a kneejerk reaction. If nobody else removes it when I'm back home from work I'll clear it later tonight.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #614922

so given that this was a self requested perma i dont mind removing it

but it has been brought to my attention that you seemingly tried to evade it using a different ckey, which is....weird?? i mean i don't even know why you'd try to ban evade a self requested ban

i'm lifting it but please keep in mind that multikeying is against the rules and will likely get you re-perma'd if you do it again
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler: