[Armhulen] Technokek Discord Appeal

Post by technokek » #615795

Discord Account: Techno#7612
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Rule 8 Something something
Time ban was placed: 07.01.2021
Server you were playing on when banned: Discord
Your side of the story: I made cringy and dumb shitposts and got banned for it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I agree that my post where uncalled for and should not have been posted, the ban was justified. I would like to rejoin the discord tho and participate in the community. I will not do this again.
References of good conduct: I didnt get banned on any other servers for anything similar or at all.
Anything else we should know: Since i kinda stopped using discord i didnt care about the account, i only noticed that they account was gone a few weeks ago when i tried logging in and it told me its gone. Idk if my messages are still there, i am just saying this because i didnt try to cover anything up. The appeals include enough cringe and other garbage ban me over anyway.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [Armhulen] Technokek Discord Appeal

Post by Armhulen » #615804

It's been about 2 and a half months, consider yourself unbanned but on a bit of a probation in that there probably won't be warnings for the same or similar kind of thing that got you banned and the next unban will be harder.

I don't need to unban anything since your last got banished, yes?
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #615806

Armhulen wrote:It's been about 2 and a half months, consider yourself unbanned but on a bit of a probation in that there probably won't be warnings for the same or similar kind of thing that got you banned and the next unban will be harder.

Yeah i dont have access to that account anymore. I would rejoin with a different one if thats alright?

Sorry i didnt consider the data swapping since i am european. The ban date was 01.07.2021 so the first of january.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #615809

technokek wrote:
Armhulen wrote:It's been about 2 and a half months, consider yourself unbanned but on a bit of a probation in that there probably won't be warnings for the same or similar kind of thing that got you banned and the next unban will be harder.

Yeah i dont have access to that account anymore. I would rejoin with a different one if thats alright?
works for me, just let me know your new account for record keeping

technokek wrote:The ban date was 01.07.2021 so the first of january.
yeah more than enough time then
technokek

Post by technokek » #615813

Armhulen wrote:
technokek wrote:

works for me, just let me know your new account for record keeping

technokek wrote:The ban date was 01.07.2021 so the first of january.
yeah more than enough time then
The account will be called the same, i would prefer to not post it on a public forum that is indexed by goolge since i like to not to not get spammed by bots. I am more then happy to send it to you in a PM or something. Its not a permanent ID anyway since it can be change at will.
technokek

Post by technokek » #615814

Fuck it its Techno#8001 but dont bully me if it changes at some point when i get spammed with shit