JPR
Byond Username: Jroinc1

[<PositiveEntropy>] Jroinc1 - Semi-mistaken ban

Post by JPR » #615849

BYOND account: Jroinc1
Character name: Gratian Brandenburg
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: It's really long, has non-english characters, and will not let me copy it but it says banned for rule 1. Also, it mentions Noodlecat as the ckey.
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-26, 03:08:06
Server you were playing on when banned: Unknown as I wasn't playing, but it appears to be all of them.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 170258
Your side of the story: There is someone with the same CID as me, and that person has like 6 throwaway accounts that I've caught so far on TGMC. I haven't played on TG servers for a few months, maybe a year, and I haven't actually done anything wrong. I don't think I have any notes at all on my account, maybe one.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am not that person and have done none of his actions.
References of good conduct: Current and long-time admin on TGMC, can get vouch from headstaff if asked.

Anything else we should know: Ideally, if there's a way to keep the ban but let my ckey through, that'd be nice as I don't doubt the actual person has done that shit. I've already non-admin banned myself from TGMC to make sure it doesn't happen there.
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Re: [<PositiveEntropy>] Jroinc1 - Semi-mistaken ban

Post by Imaginos » #615850

Hey there! Yeah, seems to be an issue about CIDs or what have you. I shall see to it being fixed.
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

Imaginos

Post by Imaginos » #615851

Alright, it's probably fixed now, let me know if you have further issues!
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

JPR

Post by JPR » #615852

Thanks, will do.
JPR

Post by JPR » #615853

out of curiosity do you want the other keys with the same CID?
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos » #615856

JPR wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:30 pm out of curiosity do you want the other keys with the same CID?
TGDB seems to provide them just fine, but I appreciate the offer, have a good day!