Appeals which have been closed.
Iamoverhere

[IDK] Tak Wodzu - Permaban Appeal

Post by Iamoverhere » #615855

BYOND Account: Tak Wodzu
Character name: Roman Hastati
Ban type: Permaban
Ban length: Permaban
Ban reason: Attemped to ban evade as "I Die". - Have in mind that it isn't the original ban reason. Jaredfogle is some schizo I barely even know and he flagged my new alt key as some sort of ban evasion device even though every retard with 1.5 IQ points knows that it takes more than that to circumvent bans. If some staff would be so kind as to provide the original ban reason I'd be very thankful, but in general it was something along the lines of having a shitty conduct record.
Time ban was placed: IDK, you will have to consult the original ban reason, thank Jaredfogle for the hassle.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry [EU]
Round ID in which ban was placed: IDK
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do admit, the gimmick back in the time was funny, Roman Hastati, a skirt-wearing greyshirt with spears? Yeah, hilarious. I've been running around, throwing spears at both antags and security who seemed unreasonably threatened with the prospect of an assistant running around with a glass spear slung around his back to the point of trying to murder them for it, only to die themselves because they couldn't understand why running with spears embedded in their bodies was a bad idea. It was funny to some time, but then the gimmick sorta died. The whole reason why I was banned was because I was murdering sec, from regular officers to HoS's alike, just because of that offense: Owning spears.
References of good conduct: I don't have any.
Anything else we should know: I was permabanned from greyshirt because of my spear game. I was playing medic for a long stretch of game and it was okay. In addition to that, some particular admins seemed to have an issue with me and blatantly accused me of metaganging/metacommunicating, even though the friends I've made in game were strictly IC and IC only: I could only recognize them by IC naming. I don't say they have banned me over the prospect of me being some sort of organized/coordinated griefer, but it must've definitely had some effect on their judgement.

BTW, for Jaredfogle: I have tried to connect to the server as 'I Die' because I forgot the password to the old account 'Tak Wodzu', I haven't tried to evade the ban, if I did I'd just install a VM thank you very much. I'd rather try to do it fairly. You on the other hand shouldn't be filling up the public bans page with inflating performances, thanks.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [IDK] Tak Wodzu - Permaban Appeal

Post by Mothblocks » #615902

Your conduct in this appeal does not give me any faith, including the "I haven't tried to evade the ban, if I did I'd just install a VM thank you very much". The parts that aren't spew seem to be trying to appeal the original ban or some sort of trial on your character and how the admins see you, I don't care about any of that, I wasn't involved and I have no idea who you are. I saw you tried to connect several times, on several servers, while your original account had a permaban.

Your saving grace here is that there's no evidence you connected on the other account past February 20th. If you can get the original ban by Alphonzo lifted, this changes to a note.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Iamoverhere

Post by Iamoverhere » #615957

Mothblocks wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:08 pm Your conduct in this appeal does not give me any faith, including the "I haven't tried to evade the ban, if I did I'd just install a VM thank you very much". The parts that aren't spew seem to be trying to appeal the original ban or some sort of trial on your character and how the admins see you, I don't care about any of that, I wasn't involved and I have no idea who you are. I saw you tried to connect several times, on several servers, while your original account had a permaban.

Your saving grace here is that there's no evidence you connected on the other account past February 20th. If you can get the original ban by Alphonzo lifted, this changes to a note.
You obviously don't know how bans work.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #616020

Your appeal is nothing but word salad and you haven't actually made a case for this ban to be lifted, and you seem more focused on badgering another admin than appealing.

Denied.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Iamoverhere

Post by Iamoverhere » #616057

MrAlphonzo wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:27 pm Your appeal is nothing but word salad and you haven't actually made a case for this ban to be lifted, and you seem more focused on badgering another admin than appealing.

Denied.
It's ok I'll just ban evade then.