Appeals which have been closed.
man_page

[Mr Melbert] Man_page

Post by man_page » #616210

BYOND account: Man_page
Character name: Duncan Lemp
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacomms with josef_nape. Feel free to appeal in time if you have evidence that implsies the opposite to have your ban reduced.
Time ban was placed: 2021-07-02 22:37:56
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 165226
Your side of the story: It was exactly as my ban reason said. I apolagize and I will not metacomm again.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to be apart of the tg community and improve it.
References of good conduct: https://gyazo.com/896bb251f1eaaa32b7842c46a99a3bce
Anything else we should know: I was told I could appeal after a few months if I had a vouch
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Re: [Mr Melbert] Man_page

Post by mrmelbert » #616216

Heya, thanks for making an appeal. I really appreciate it that you took your time to get some playtime on another server over the past three months. Your history on the centcom database is pretty clean and your vouch seems to be fine for me.

You're saying that you want to rejoin the /tg/ community and "improve it", but even before you were caught metacomming, you had multiple issues involving over-escalation and self-antagging, which kind of goes against the whole "improving the community" thing.

I'll accept this appeal on one condition: When you return to the servers, I hope that your cut back on that kind of behavior greatly. I want to see that you're serious about wanting to improve the /tg/ community. If you agree to that, then I'll be fine to lift this ban.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

man_page

Post by man_page » #616234

I agree that i'll try hard to cut back the over-escalation and self-antag behavior from before, I believe that I have changed.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #616241

Alrighty, I'll be leaving you with a note about the agreement we've come to.

Thank you for making this appeal. Your ban should be lifted. Glory to Arstotzka, cause no trouble.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes