Byond Account:IM A BOT
Character name:at this time(Adolf Shitzler) normal Abdi Folinski
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 7 days
Ban reason: Max Caped evac ship
Time ban was placed:2021-10-08 21:28:18
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 170972
Your side of the story: It's exactly what ban reson says :I swear i will nerver do it again but a random guy stole my max, and I know that there is no reason to blow the max cap.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I want to be part of the tg station community again and I learn from my mistakes.
Anything else we should know: and finally I would like to say that if the appeal is ok and they say mhh well that it is not bad if they only deduct me a few days but I want to participate on Saturday and the event.And i know the name adolf shitzler isn`t allowed.

(sorry for the bad English)
Waltermeldron
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: WalterMeldron

Re: BAN APPEAL

Post by Waltermeldron » #616286

Alright, so in this round, you maxcapped the shuttle as a research director that you had took over after dying because you had roleplayed as a Nazi. I didn't know you had roleplayed as a Nazi, only that you had a bad name, until I looked into the logs at the end of the round, which led me to consult with other administrators and it led to me changing my decision. At this point you had already left so I was unable to update you with the new ban duration but I appended the note to contain the additional information. Given that you maxcapped, killed 4 people on the shuttle with it, depressurized the shuttle and knowing that the signaller you used was linked to an explosive as a non antagonist, I can't really believe you did this with good intention as you knew this was going to cause station damage. Paired with earlier in the round where you roleplayed as a Nazi, I think a 7 day ban is fair.

You should spend your 7 days banned from the server looking over the rules and making sure you don't land yourself in a position like this again.
IM A BOT

Post by IM A BOT » #616288

And yes that's no excuse now but I didn't know that playing nazi is forbidden and another thing I haven't even left since you boinkt me yesterday.and I just want the ban at least to be reset by a day because with me I can even play the event.
Waltermeldron
Code Maintainer

Post by Waltermeldron » #616290

Are you signed up to the event?
IM A BOT

Post by IM A BOT » #616291

bro please remove onyl one fday
Waltermeldron
Code Maintainer

Post by Waltermeldron » #616293

If you aren't signed up to the event, I see no reason to lower the ban duration by 1 day.
IM A BOT

Post by IM A BOT » #616294

how can i sign up for the event