bingdar
Byond Username: GamerGirl12

Ban Appeal GamerGirl12

Post by bingdar » #616388

BYOND account:GamerGirl12
Character name:Don't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 4 years
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another use of this computer or connection (GamerGirl12) is banned from playing here
The ban reason is: Ignored adminhelps conncerning them shocking and boltin doors as an AI with only a law saying they "Don't like this one bit", Go read the rules This ban was applied by MortoSasye
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-06 23:49:37
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil i think i don't remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169135
Your side of the story: So i was put into an AI when i was playing as a positronic brain and just messed around shocking and bolting doors and i got banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: Listen, i know what i did was wrong but its 4 years, i don't think i deserve that ammount just because i was shocking and bolting doors
References of good conduct: I haven't done nothing wrong on tg, this is the first time someone bans me on this server
[b]Anything else we should know:
I went to the bathroom so i didnt notice the admin was talking to me and when i came back i was banned
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Ban Appeal GamerGirl12

Post by Mothblocks » #616396

Morto retired, so I'm going to be taking this one. I'll be reducing this and leaving it at a note, thanks for the appeal.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #616398

What do you mean by banned for 4 years? Your ban only lasted a day, with a silicon ban for a week.

EDIT: Looks like something is going weird with your ban length...? Morto put in the wrong number, fixed it (which is what I see on my end), but it's still active, I can see you connecting to Bagil even.

I'm going to figure this out, sorry for the delay.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #616401

You should be okay now, I corrected the mess-up.

bingdar
Byond Username: GamerGirl12

Post by bingdar » #616403

Thanks man