[GUM DISEASE] renniar3301 - SM suicide

Appeals which have been closed.
renniar3301

[GUM DISEASE] renniar3301 - SM suicide

Post by renniar3301 » #616720

it was on 06/10/2019, i was an engineer and i was just checking the engine room, and then i entered the SM chamber, i didn't know the SM was capable of dusting stuff, and then i accidentally touched it, i got dusted and then i logged out to wait for another round, well i was very new on the game and i didn't know a lot about the rules, and i thought getting dusted on the SM wasn't a bannable offense, since it wasn't on the rules section of the wiki
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [GUM DISEASE] renniar3301 - SM suicide

Post by Mothblocks » #616722

Can you please reformat your post to follow the template?
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
renniar3301

Post by renniar3301 » #616731

Mothblocks wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:06 pm Can you please reformat your post to follow the template?
alright, i'il post with the template, brb
renniar3301

Post by renniar3301 » #616732

BYOND account: renniar3301
Character name: juanito gomez
Ban type: server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: dusted myself on the SM
Time ban was placed: 2019/06/30 19:10:30
Server you were playing on when banned: i can't remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 112001
Your side of the story: i was an engineer and i was just checking the engine room, and then i entered the SM chamber, i didn't know the SM was capable of dusting stuff, and then i accidentally touched it, i got dusted and then i logged out to wait for another round
Why you think you should be unbanned: well, i was pretty new on the game and didn't have many knowledge on stuff like SM, and didn't know the SM would get fucked if you accidentaly touched it, and i also didn't know that touching the SM was a bannable offense, since it wasn't on the rules section of the wiki, but now i know tons of stuff about the game, and it's unlikely i'il repeat this error again
[b]References of good conduct: many servers, like beestation, fulpstation, nebula station and new era, the last two doesn't exist anymore because brazilian servers die fast
[b]Anything else we should know: well, some months ago i have been banned from bee from saying a.... kinda fucked up joke
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #617032

Since GumDisease is busy I'll be taking over this appeal.

It's been two years and that is more than enough time to forgive you over this incident. You appear to understand what went wrong and that's good enough for me. I hope you don't make a repeat of whatever happened on Beestation over here.

Welcome back gamer.