[<Mooshimi>] Assblastoman - alt account ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Assblastoman
Byond Username: Assblastoman

[<Mooshimi>] Assblastoman - alt account ban

Post by Assblastoman » #616972

BYOND account: Assblastoman
Character name: Silent Night
Ban type: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Alexxmaybe) is banned from playing here.
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Alt of Assblastoman -- please stick to one account. (Last connected 10/28/20)
Time ban was placed: 2021-10-19 00:18:17
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil, I think. It was only like half an hour ago or so.
Round ID in which ban was placed:171550
Your side of the story: Assblastoman is my main account. I have an alt account and have talked to an admin before about it, but no longer use it and I think it's been banned to prevent confusion. I believe it was Rear_King. Alexxmaybe is my brother's account. I showed him the game a while ago and let him make an account to play when he came over one day.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Not using alts, just some confusion caused by shared IPs I guess?
Mooshimi
Byond Username: Mooshimi

Re: [Mooshimi] Assblastoman - alt account ban

Post by Mooshimi » #616978

Very sorry about this confusion! Since I'm new I accidentally included the IP in the ban on the ckey you're referring to which also banned your main account. I edited this already by the time this is posted so it should be fixed!

Also, if your brother wants to appeal the ban on that account, please have them do so in a separate ban appeal.
Assblastoman
Byond Username: Assblastoman

Re: [<Mooshimi>] Assblastoman - alt account ban

Post by Assblastoman » #616980

No worries, thank you for fixing it. I'll let him know to appeal if he wants to play here again.