Appeals which have been closed.
Dazooo

[Vekter] Dazo12345 - 9 months later

Post by Dazooo » #617702

BYOND account: Dazo12345
Character name: Gannon Randolph
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Ban length

Ban Reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Dazo 12345) is banned from playing here. The
ban reason is: No less than eight hours after being put on probation, metagrudged someone for killing him as
antag the previous round. Was angry in OoC during round 151202 about Dinkle killing him, then started 151204 by
throwing a welder at him and starting a fight. Relatively minor but you've stirred enough shit that I don't have much
of a choice here. This ban (BanlD #51050) was applied by Vekter on 2020-11-29 09:07:46 during round ID 151205.
This is a permanent ban.

Time ban was placed: 2020-11-29 9:07:46
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 151205

Your side of the story: I was a very loud player who trolled too much and got banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been 9 months and fake raging (or real raging if you you don't believe me) just isn't something I want to do / will do especially if it will get me banned again.

References of good conduct: Its been months since I have played video games.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Dazo12345 - 9 months later

Post by Vekter » #617706

Right so, I am willing to unban you on the same probationary terms we discussed before - if you mald again in OOC or break the rules along the same lines you were before, you're gone again. Is this acceptable?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Dazooo

Post by Dazooo » #617713

Sounds great, thanks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #617715

Alright, do no harm.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you