Appeals which have been closed.
Croqodile

[Naloac] DeiDrah23 - Permaban

Post by Croqodile » #618318

BYOND account: DeiDrah23
Character name: Don't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Don't remember but i think it was for decapitating a sec officer or hop? with a guillotine as a clown and having lots of nasty notes some of which could be considered a blatant griefing (like throwing 7 people into BoH tear)
Time ban was placed: 2019, can't post the exact date because i don't have access to that account anymore
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Can't get that either
Your side of the story: Well i placed a guillotine in chapel and people were fooling around it, sec officer put his head in it and i pressed the lever or i put him in, don't remember exactly also had shitton of notes so it was justified
Why you think you should be unbanned: Probably i shouldn't return and won't bring any value to the community but i changed my style of playing the game and otherwise behave relatively well to what i was punished for
References of good conduct: Since 2019 i've only played on USCM and recieved only 4 short 3 hour bans in 2 years which is not a lot
Anything else we should know: idk but i'm not griefing anymore
Croqodile

Re: [Naloac] DeiDrah23 - Permaban

Post by Croqodile » #618320

Found the previous appeal, should've done this first: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24489&hilit=DeiDrah23
basically yes i was a huge dick in that situation
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Naloac] DeiDrah23 - Permaban

Post by Naloac » #618321

yeah okay you've got some bans from a few months ago on bee, I expect you to be on good behaviour and no more trying to behead people with guillotines

Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032