Appeals which have been closed.
Sheepthulhu

[AdipemDragon] Sheepthulhu - Permanent Ban, Antag rolling

Post by Sheepthulhu » #618330

BYOND account: Sheepthulhu
Character name: Has-the-drip
Ban type: Server, roles
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Despite being banned from antagonist roles, you're still hopping servers for unknown reasons instead of picking one and sticking in it. Due to this looking like antag rolling, and having been banned from the roles already, you're getting permanently banned from the server. If you think this was done erroneously, feel free to appeal the ban on the forums. This ban (BanID#57136) was applied by AdipemDragon"
Time ban was placed: 2021-11-06 12:44:22
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 172594
Your side of the story: Honestly I was round hopping between different servers, this wasn't as to antag-roll (in fact didn't even know I was banned from antagonist roles) I was merely trying to look for people I knew from each server so I could play with them as I like to be social during my games. I didn't mean to seem like I was antag-rolling I just merely was looking to find familiar faces. I greatly apologise for this behaviour and I'll be sure not to replicate it in future now knowing the appearance of my actions.
Why you think you should be unbanned: From now on if I join a server I'll make sure to stick to it and not seem like I am antag hopping, I also forgot that you could view the crew manifest and simply would go straight into the game, quickly check on my PDA the list of names to see if there was anyone I'd know then disconnect if it seemed like there was nobody I recognized. I do apologise for this behaviour and although I would say it was unfair in some degree as I had no prior prompting or confrontation, I simply just went to a new round start as one of the servers had produced a higher pop and so went to check if I knew anyone and found out I was banned.
AdipemDragon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: AdipemDragon

Re: [AdipemDragon] Sheepthulhu - Permanent Ban, Antag rolling

Post by AdipemDragon » #618333

Apparently you truly weren't notified about the antag ban, so I'll remove the ban and take you up on your word, good luck following your promised behaviour.
Sheepthulhu

Re: [AdipemDragon] Sheepthulhu - Permanent Ban, Antag rolling

Post by Sheepthulhu » #618334

AdipemDragon wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:53 pm Apparently you truly weren't notified about the antag ban, so I'll remove the ban and take you up on your word, good luck following your promised behaviour.
Thank you so much for this, I greatly appreciate it and I'll be sure to follow up on what I said, I had seriously just been looking for people I knew and had no intention on antag-rolling.