Appeals which have been closed.
Croqodile

[lain0] Croqodile - Mirror ban

Post by Croqodile » #618342

BYOND account: Croqodile
Character name: Joe Bravo
Ban type: Mirroring server wide ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Croqodile) is banned from playing here. The
ban reason is: Alt account of deidrah23, currently permabanned since 2019, mirroring ban. Advised player to go
make an appeal and indicate which account they want if they succeed.
Time ban was placed: 2021-11-06 01:53:13
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 172569
Your side of the story: I lost the password to my account a couple weeks ago following a hardware update, made a new one and was playing other servers, decided to check some most populated ones on /tg/ build and ended
Why you think you should be unbanned: Same as in previous appeal, i stopped playing like a retard
References of good conduct: none
Anything else we should know: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30191 previous appeal, i'd like to specify that i need both accounts unbanned but i will be using only one to play cause i have no opportunity to pick and im aware of the multiaccount policy
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [lain0] Croqodile - Mirror ban

Post by iain0 » #618343

Hi there, sure, this probably could have been handled in the other appeal but since you got the outstanding perma cleared I can revoke this ban.

Can you clarify why you need both accounts unbanning - you will no longer be using the previous account 'deidrah23' correct?
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [lain0] Croqodile - Mirror ban

Post by iain0 » #618344

Have removed the ban from Croqodile, you should now be okay to log in with this account. Please do not use DeiDrah23 any more, and respecting the comments on the other appeal, all should be good now.

Thanks

Accepted / Resolved / Closed