Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Image
Round ID in which ban was placed:173244
Your side of the story: the electricity went out
FlamingCheese
Byond Username: FlamingCheese

Re: [FlaminCheese] VayZz - 173244

Post by FlamingCheese » #619805

I realise some of this is incorrect but after dying as the bartender on sybil you then join on manuel, get janitor then disconnect on the arrival shuttle and a minute later you pop up on terry but not join the round
Links to related game logs by time of joining in descending order: To give some context, another admin has reported you for joining a round then disconnecting shortly after so we couldn't question you about it
Note from the other admin and links to game logs
Spoiler:
Disconnected on the arrivals shuttle both on Terry (Round ID: 173187) and Manuel (Round ID: 173188) at the roughly the same time. Was not present on any of the servers to be questioned and has all of their antagonists off.
Links to related logs by time of joining in descending order:
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... /game.html
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... /game.html
that is why I applied the ban. As stated in rule 1 precedents, this is not allowed
9. Regularly starting a round just to see if you are an antagonist (antag rolling) then exiting it (via any means) is not allowed. This also covers any attempts to maximize antagonist probability.
Considering that there is two cases of this happening, it makes your side of the story is barely believable.
VayZz4

Post by VayZz4 » #619817

I didn't know it was illegal, if you had warned me when I did, I wouldn't have done it again. Isn't it too much to ban endlessly at a time (I'm writing from google translate, i can be bad)
VayZz4

Post by VayZz4 » #619819

Now I learned that what I did was called "Antag Rolling" and it was forbidden (I am still writing from Google Translate)
VayZz4

Post by VayZz4 » #619822

If my sentence is reduced or removed for a number of days, you can be sure that I will not do it again (google translate)
FlamingCheese
Byond Username: FlamingCheese

Post by FlamingCheese » #619825

I will lift this ban but keep in mind that the next time this occurs you will face harsher punishment. I have also been informed of you ban evading which again if repeated will mean you receive much harsher punishment.