Billychicken83
Byond Username: Billychicken83

[Brotherbeyond] Billychicken83 - Ban Evasion

Post by Billychicken83 » #620379

BYOND account: billychicken83
Character name: Coco Nygar
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion on round 167893 using ckey Atmoz.
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-16 17:19:53
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 167913
Your side of the story: I was first banned by jaredfogle for spacing someone who murdered my friend and attacked me. This ban was definitely justified because I killed him and didn't take him to medical as a non-antag. I got a three-week ban for this and about two days later I tried to connect using a different account. I wasn't aware that this was considered ban evasion and carried the sentence it did. I thought it was a common occurrence for people to use a different account if they were banned. I never used a VPN or attempted to clear my cookies or anything like that. I just saw I was banned for 3 weeks and thought well, time to make a new account. I thought the punishment was that account being banned and not me being banned completely from the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have spent a lot of time banned and I have learned my lesson from my past bans. I used to get in fights and be violent as a non-antag but I have changed as a player. I tried playing on fulp but I didn't like the culture of the server and no place can really match /tg/.
References of good conduct: Like I said I tried some other servers but I ended up getting bored with them.

Part of this appeal was generated by Banbus 0.13.2-2
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Re: [Brotherbeyond] Billychicken83 - Ban Evasion

Post by BrotherBeyond » #620531

Hiya, thanks for appealing. I've unbanned your account (Billychicken83). Please do not evade again and have fun.
Billychicken83
Byond Username: Billychicken83

Re: [Brotherbeyond] Billychicken83 - Ban Evasion

Post by Billychicken83 » #620567

Great, thanks so much!