BYOND account: Morhilo
Character name: Giselle Rowley
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-19 19:05:28
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162552
Your side of the story: I was banned by Cimika on the 19th of May because of several reasons but the biggest one was multi accounting. When i was new i multiaccounted once because i didn't know it was against the rules and was confronted by an admin and banned for it. Another time i was caught multiaccounting again because i wasnt thinking straight and joined the server on an alternate account because a bug that was around at that time which would make your screen white occured to me and i decided to fix by joining on an alt. As cimika said i was 'on thing ice' after that among some other violations of the rules like rule 8 but in my first bann appeal i was told by a head admin that the main reason was multiaccounting. The reason why i was banned then and not when i multiaccounted second time is because cimika thought that i would be better but banned me when in a round i killed a felinid with other players.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think that you should give me another shot because it has been a little over 6 month and i have learned to be have better and to follow the rules. I got caught multi accounting twice when i was fairly new to the game and new to this genre of game and i am also not native English so i was having a trouble understanding some things. I have since studies the rules of tg station and know what i did wrong. Still i think that you should give me another chance because in these six months i have changed and the multi accounting incidents will not repeat again. I also havent abandoned ss13 as i have been playing on many other server while i was banned on tgstation.
References of good conduct: I have been enjoying my time on Goonstation and also have fair bit of playtime on Terragov marine corps but for my good behavior vaucher i decided to play on Yogstation where the admins settled for 50 hours of good behavior in exchange for a voucher.
Anything else we should know: I have been banned on Fulpstation on purpose becaues i was there just to have fun and dont care about the server because it is a cheap copy of tg station. I think i also got banned on Paradise but i cant remember if this was during the time that i was banned or when i was absolutely new. I dont think i was banned anywhere else so that is it. Anyways the yog station admins told me to make an appeal and they will have the tg admins contact them and get the voucher. Also the reason why i am appealing after six months and not 12 is because Cimika said in my original appeals replies to take a break for at least 6 months and to come back with a voucher. I hope that you will give me another chance because tgstation is my favorite server so far.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: [ Cimika ] Morhilo - Multiaccounting ban

Post by Cimika » #620417

Hi and thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.

While I appreciate the time you took to play in other communities, and your efforts to get a voucher, I will deny this appeal because of your recent permaban on Fulpstation for multikeying, which is one of the main reason why I banned you in the first place.

Saying you don't care about a server's rules, no matter the server, is not making me trust your words in regards to that alleged improvement that you have been going through. Doubly so when you got banned for doing the same thing that got you in trouble with /tg/ in the first place.

If you keep your head out of the water and respect other servers' rules, I will see you in six months on the anniversary date of the ban, and I recommend you get a voucher for it too.

Best regards.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

morhilo
Byond Username: Morhilo

Post by morhilo » #620420

uuuh sorry I already have voucher from yogstation, second are you realy going to deny my appeal cose little bit of trolling I mean I didnt take fulpstation as srs cose it was some cheap version of tg i jsut wanted to have break of harcore roleplaying and have some fun
morhilo

Post by morhilo » #620421

and I think I proved myself by getting voucher from srs server and wasting 50h on trying not to fuck up
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #620422

I am sorry you "wasted" fifty hours playing by the rules on another server. You got banned two weeks before appealing this ban for multikeying, which was one of the main reasons that you got banned from /tg/ in the first place. Fulpstation is not a "cheap version of /tg/". They are their own server and they deserve to have their rules respected just as much as ours.

I've notified the head admins about my denial, just in case they have anything to add.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

morhilo

Post by morhilo » #620423

I got banned from fulp 1 day before even joining yog played goon before that its not like i didnt play other servers before that and i didnt mulikey on them soo and btw why are you standing for fulp
morhilo

Post by morhilo » #620424

more than 36h on goon
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #620437

morhilo wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:17 pm I got banned from fulp 1 day before even joining yog played goon before that its not like i didnt play other servers before that and i didnt mulikey on them soo and btw why are you standing for fulp
I hope this isn't considered peanutting, but it's worth noting that all of the servers generally have respect for each other, that's why the vouchers work. Bans are listed in a database together across (most) servers, in order to help each other be aware of poor behaviour occurring on other servers. Disregarding and disrespecting a different server for whatever reason won't paint you in a positive light with the admins here.